Started at 25st 1lb

Options
I'm Fiona, 34. I started at 25st 1lb and I've lost a little over 3st now. I'm looking for friends on MFP that have lost or losing a huge amount of weight. I login everyday and log my foods and exercise :)

Replies

• morgennn
    morgennn Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    I've only got 10-15lbs to go and I've only lost 64 so far so I don't have a HUGE amount to lose, but I just wanted to say well done for losing 3st so far! You're doing amazingly and I bet you feel so much better for it x
  • fionacs2016
    fionacs2016 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    morgennn wrote: »
    I've only got 10-15lbs to go and I've only lost 64 so far so I don't have a HUGE amount to lose, but I just wanted to say well done for losing 3st so far! You're doing amazingly and I bet you feel so much better for it x

You've done brilliant with your weight loss. Very motivating when I see others who have lost a good bit x
  • fionacs2016
    fionacs2016 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
  • cowsanddogsarecute
    cowsanddogsarecute Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    I need to lose a lot of weight like more than 50kgs. I log everyday. Feel free to add me if you want!
  • RhysT28
    RhysT28 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I'm looking to drop about 56kg - 4st! I log my fitness and diet everyday, dropped 7lb since last week, just have to keep it going! :)