1500 daily cal goal with open/public diary

Options

Replies

• lizgonzalez0309
    lizgonzalez0309 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm in! I'm new to this app and I was hoping to network with some people for accountability and motivation. I'm on a 1400 diet and I'm vegan
  • goodkoalie
    goodkoalie Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I would love this. I started at the beginning of the year, but fell off the wagon due to my birthday week and having to eat out with different family members. I am looking to start fresh tomorrow. I have 1,600 a day, which is just a bit more then you eat.
  • weightwatcherjoan
    Options
    Add me, add me!!!!! I need friends on MFP!!!
  • maxk72
    maxk72 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I'm in. Will try and add u all :) if that's ok x
  • l911jnt
    l911jnt Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    I am at 1200 calories but I am only 5 ft so thats why. After a few weeks I will probably switch to 1300. Feel free to add me too! I am also starting over after losing 17 lbs 3 yrs ago and gaining back that and more.
  • jenniesmith129
    jenniesmith129 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I need new friends too so I can feel accountable! I need to lose around 15 to 20 pounds.
  • noexcuses0626
    noexcuses0626 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Same story here, only I lost 105 lbs (!!!) and gained back 70. Now I'm looking to lose somewhere between 38 and 53 I guess. We'll see how it goes :)
    I sent you a friend request.
  • MizNash16
    MizNash16 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Add me
  • Lisa_Strauss
    Lisa_Strauss Posts: 2 Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    Ok. I just made my Food Diary public so I could join in on this motivation/accountability love-fest! Lets eat less and move more together :)

P.S. My calorie goal is in the 1300s, but I offset it with exercise, so I generally (get to) eat more than that.
  • ladypew
    ladypew Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    When I started teaching that's when I also piled on the pounds. I eat more around 1200 though x
  • lavoiekr
    lavoiekr Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I'm in. I will try and add you.
  • cbl40
    cbl40 Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    You can friend me. :) I have an open diary and eat between 1300-1500/day. I am 45 and a fitness instructor. Good luck!
  • Faith3221
    Faith3221 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Back again after 2 years. Count me in. We can do this!
  • rooster5511
    rooster5511 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I know this thread is super old but if anyone is still in the game, feel free to add me. I tried to go through and add as many of you as I can. Thanks!
  • Hecka_Rebecca
    Hecka_Rebecca Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    New to MFP, but been on this journey since February. Feel free to add me :)
  • sgtx81
    sgtx81 Posts: 466 Member
    Options
    I've got a 1900 calorie allowance, but I haven't managed to break 1600 since I got here a few days ago. I've dropped about 30 pounds in the last couple months, and I just started doing a little light exercise over the last couple of days.

I'll be happy to help anyone anyway I can, and I accept all requests. Been fighting the battle of the bulge my whole life, just found something that is making it as easy as breathing. My diary is public. Best of luck folks!
  • brittnotshy
    brittnotshy Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Added you! :)
  • Marcie9278
    Marcie9278 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Add me please :smile:
  • feroshus
    feroshus Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Looking for newly motivated people now :smile:
    Add me anytime!
    I have been going WAY over my calories and am finally ready to start getting serious again. Let's do this!
  • feroshus
    feroshus Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I managed to lose 30 pounds again this year by the way... but then summer happened and I never got back on track. Still have 70 to lose!