JM 30 day shed.....

Options
Hi everyone! I am hoping to lose about 50lbs from pregnancy weight and have been doing the elliptical but am looking for fun ways to switch up the workout. I have heard excellent things about 30 days shed, but am wondering what you all need?? I found the dvd on a website for just $9! Will I need to purchase other supplies?? Thanks and wish me luck!

Replies

• liberaltendencies
    liberaltendencies Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    I love Jillian! She uses hand weights and that's about it ... I used 2.5 weights and that felt good enough for me.

I also recommend The Biggest Loser Cardio Max and Power Sculpt. They can be found for inexpensive prices on eBay, etc. SO WORTH IT! Good luck!
  • ronda_gettinghealthy
    ronda_gettinghealthy Posts: 777 Member
    Options
    you need hand weights...either 3 or 5 pounds...when I first did the shred..I had to use soup cans couldnt use a 3 pound weight...

i really enjoyed the shred
  • kalelwifey
    kalelwifey Posts: 172
    Options
    nothing but some 2-3 lb weights and a mat if ur on a hard floor....walmart sells the jillian set plus a 30 day subscription to her sight for like 15 bucks in texas...lol dont know if the price is 2 diff there.
  • caristear
    caristear Posts: 30
    Options
    All of JM's workouts are great! Good luck
  • lplautz
    lplautz Posts: 19
    Options
    thank you!
  • beccafreak
    beccafreak Posts: 45
    Options
    Jillian's dvds are all amazing!! They bust out progress fast and if you keep doing them and stick to your diet, the weight stays off! I looove my 30 day shred! I definitely recommend the 2.5 or 3 pound hand weights. You don't absolutely need them at first but if you can get some, get some. Goo dluck, have fun and don't throw anything at the tv, lol!!
  • beaglenutty
    beaglenutty Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    I'm going to attempt it soon too. What would you log this in for under exercise?
  • Grace139
    Grace139 Posts: 12
    Options
    I log my 30 day shred as circuit training, general. I am on Level 2 Day 5 and I have really noticed a difference in firmness and tone, and my endurance is so much better! Don't get discouraged if you can't do everything at first, just do what you can, and you will quickly notice how much stronger you become!