Help

Options
abbyuithoven
abbyuithoven Posts: 3 Member
When I log in a meal I ate it sometimes has a green note saying ur goal for sugar is this and this only has so much sugar. Or for example if I log in something like a quarter pounder it has an orange note that said you're fat go for the day is 45 and this item has 39. May be a silly question but the green words underneath mean that's good and the orange ones mean that's bad right? They all just have a statement like your goal was this you did this it doesn't say good job or bad or try to use less so I'm just making sure?

Replies

• JLAJ81
    JLAJ81 Posts: 2,477 Member
    Options
    I think green means you are still under and orange means you are over.
  • abbyuithoven
    Options
    I see a lot of you have viewed my question already. Does anyone know the answer though?
  • abbyuithoven
    Options
    @jjewell1981 thank you! I wasn't over yet because my goal for the day was 49 and it was 35, but I think ur right that is the bad like warning me . The one sandwhich was almost as much as my goal for the whole day. Thanks for actually answering the question!!

• JLAJ81
    JLAJ81 Posts: 2,477 Member
    Options
    You're welcome!
  • PowerMan40
    PowerMan40 Posts: 766 Member
    Options
    I see a lot of you have viewed my question already. Does anyone know the answer though?

that was me..sorry. I kept coming back to look at your picture.

He is the resident stalker... you just ignore him, he will loose interest in a while and move on ...
  • PowerMan40
    Options
    PowerMan40 wrote: »

He is the resident stalker... you just ignore him, he will loose interest in a while and move on ...

I'm kinda hoping he tightens his interest on me

I know you are dear, but we all cant have our cake and eat it too...
  • PowerMan40
    Options
    LL5lifts wrote: »

I do. Every day. Thats why I'm on MFP.

come now lulu... your the queen or hotness. and you know it, look how you rock the red lips... Only the hotest of hot can pull that off, like you do.
  • PowerMan40
    Options

I do. Every day. Thats why I'm on MFP.

come now lulu... your the queen or hotness. and you know it, look how you rock the red lips... Only the hotest of hot can pull that off, like you do.

hey now, flattery is not going to make my jelly belly any smaller. I do like cake and frosting. However....I will admit that I like brownies better.

show me a perfect person, and Ill show you someone who does not exist. No it might not, but it sure makes you feel a little better.. then job accomplished.
  • marm1962
    marm1962 Posts: 950 Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    "PlaydohPants"

aaaaaaahahahahahahaaaaa....I love Bob's Burgers and Louise is my favorite character!
  • LittleHearseDriver
    LittleHearseDriver Posts: 2,677 Member
    Options
    Lies...CVF can have her cake and my cake and just eat all the cakes. I'd even build a bakery

@GnothiSeauton23 I'd like a red velvet & German chocolate cake pretty please :p
  • dc8066
    dc8066 Posts: 1,439 Member
    Options
    Lies...CVF can have her cake and my cake and just eat all the cakes. I'd even build a bakery

@GnothiSeauton23 I'd like a red velvet & German chocolate cake pretty please :p

May I have a slice of tiramisu since you'll be baking anyway?