Looking for motivation partners!

Options
I'm currently a stay at home mom of 3 boys, 7 years, 2 years and a 2 month old! I recently started the ketogenic diet and so far I'm loving it! I'm 25 years young ;) married to an amazing man that is soon leaving for a total of 13 month deployment. He works long hours now so he's not the best with support, though he eats all my healthy food lol!
I'm 5 foot 7 and currently a whopping 260lbs! That number is so depressing to me. My ultimate goal is to loose 100lbs and be a standing 160lbs by time my husband returns from his deployment! (Long shot, I know) but as for now I have my little goals for 20lbs at a time. I know that slow and steady wins the race! Feel free to add me. I'm definitely new here and not sure how everything works but would love some more mommy friends, or just friends in general! Lol!

Replies

• abarnes415
    abarnes415 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi! I could use an accountability partner!
    I'm married, just turned 26, no kids, 5'7 and 205 lbs. I want to lose this weight sooo bad. I've 50lbs since I got married 2 years ago!! I stay at home and only work for a few hours in the evening, I'm in grad school. It would be awesome if we could motivate each other.
  • Boymom8134
    Boymom8134 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    abarnes415 wrote: »
    Hi! I could use an accountability partner!
    I'm married, just turned 26, no kids, 5'7 and 205 lbs. I want to lose this weight sooo bad. I've 50lbs since I got married 2 years ago!! I stay at home and only work for a few hours in the evening, I'm in grad school. It would be awesome if we could motivate each other.

I sent you a request! I've sent so many today lol! I could really use the inspiration of other people to keep me motivated. I am at my heaviest of my life and I'm miserable. I just want to be able to enjoy my boys while they're young, you know. Are you doing any specific diet plans?
  • misserin122
    misserin122 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Fellow mil spouse here! I'm 25 also, no kids, but I have 50 lbs to lose. Feel free to add me! :)
  • Boymom8134
    Boymom8134 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Fellow mil spouse here! I'm 25 also, no kids, but I have 50 lbs to lose. Feel free to add me! :)

Added!
  • kudge40
    kudge40 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I need motivational partners. I am going to Hawaii in about 12 weeks and would like to lose 32 pounds. You can add me as a friend.
  • VeraB1794
    VeraB1794 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Add me. Need motivation
  • katiepoo22
    katiepoo22 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I'm 5 ft 7 as well and weigh 315 lol I'm doing well so far just stick with it. Must be hard for you when your mans away? I hope you're well and sticking with it x
  • Kelley0519
    Kelley0519 Posts: 254 Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    Hello, I'm 5'7 and currently weigh in at 268 lbs. Not married, but full-time parent to an amazing 6 year old boy! Feel free to add me :smiley:
  • dawnasaurusrex
    dawnasaurusrex Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm looking for friends on here as well, and I'm 27 years old with an 8 year old step son and 17 month old daughter. I'm going to add you :)
  • aoibhs22
    aoibhs22 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Always looking for friends, im 5ft 7 and I am weighing in at 80kg / 176.37lb --hating it and I am going to start working on improving my weight and health. I eventually want to go down to 60kg / 132.277

Add away
  • JourneyToOnderland
    Options
    Hi!! 33 here looking to lose 40lbs by my bday in June. I'm 5'5 currently 237lbs. Will love to help. Currently started meal prep last week. Add me
  • ccarges16
    ccarges16 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi! I am looking to make more accountability friends here too!