Accountability Partner

Options
Hello All! I'm in desperate need of an accountability partner. I'm a single parent of 2, I work full time and go to school full time, but I manage my time and I'm able to fit in a workout 3-4 days a week. If interested please let me know, thanks!

Replies

• nuell23
    nuell23 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi Mcellis,

I am a husband and father of an extended family if 5. I am getting back into routine after taking several months off. I have recently moved to Moose Jaw and don't have a huge support system to help encourage me along. If your interested I would be up for it.
  • mcellis
    mcellis Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hey nuell23, I'm interested! :)
  • AliceWinston
    AliceWinston Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I need a partner too. Are you still available?
  • mcellis
    mcellis Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi AliceWinston! Yes I am!!!
  • mvtrail
    mvtrail Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I am happy to help
  • stuartma
    stuartma Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi Mcellis

I was doing well over the summer, but with a recent promotion at work I've let myself slip and didnt realise.

So I am currently trying to get myself back into the way again and really would appreciate some accountability too. My current support network has 'gone off' to do their own things - most are trying new January fads and others are trying anything but exercise

So if I can help/get helped I'm happy to
  • tinkerbellang83
    tinkerbellang83 Posts: 9,107 Member
    Options
    Hey folks accountability group here if you're interested, the more the merrier: http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/118368-friday-weigh-ins-2017
  • PoisonDartFrog
    PoisonDartFrog Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    I'm in for anyone interested!
  • Elle_Reed
    Elle_Reed Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I'm interested!
  • skmaynard34
    skmaynard34 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi Mcellis! I'm in need of an accountability partner too. I have 2 small children and work a full-time job, so it's easy to just focus on all of that and to lose focus of my goal. If you have room for one more partner, please include me. I have about 15 pounds to lose and try to fit in at least 3 workouts a week.
  • Monnie67
    Monnie67 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    For those who need help staying accountable you can add me as a friend. I hope I can offer inspiration and motivation along with receiving some from you. Although our goals are different the destination is the same. You must enjoy the journey if not it's just another task that eventually you may give up on. This time of the year is difficult, because after January is when you start losing a little spark to push yourself to workout. So ladies and gentlemen lets work hard but also work smart to stay motivated. Don't try to swallow the whole elephant, it's discouraging take small bits it's easier to digest. 2lbs are easier to loss then 5lbs. Look forward to have need friends to join me on the journey.