Back at it again

Options
cyanidekandy24
cyanidekandy24 Posts: 1 Member
edited January 2017 in Introduce Yourself
Okay so I've been here before, my name is Amber. I haven't been on my fitness pal I'll say it's probably been a little over a year. I had me two baby boys within the time. They were back to back pregnancies and it was a pretty rough time on me considering it was hard on my body. I gained a total of 13 pounds with both pregnancies and afterwards I packed on the pounds. I was 135 before my pregnancies and I've reached up to 180 now. So I've gained about 50 pounds. At 135 I was a little over weight for my height but not by much because I'm 5'2. so I'm setting a goal to reach 120. I want to be able to feel good again seems like my energy has rapidly depleted, as I have 3 kids 1,2 and 8 years old and going to college on top. I recently got back in the gym. So for two weeks now I been going every morning for 30 minutes at a time. So far I haven't lost any weight but I have noticed a slight increase of energy happening. So I'm giving this a try once again. I got discouraged before and quit because I went for 6 months and never lost a single pound. I'm hoping to keep some confidence in this and just keep going and hope for the best! I gained most of my weight in my butt, hips, stomach and underarms. I'm looking to lose and gain some lean muscle. I use the elliptical every morning, I have read good things about it. Plus it's easy on my knee do to previous injury. So wish me luck on my Journey, I wish you all the same!

Replies

• Destinychngr
    Destinychngr Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Between walking and using an elliptical machine it has helped, along with a few other things, me lose a ton of weight. Good luck to you!!