Going Commando- Ladies

Options
Tsartele
Tsartele Posts: 683 Member
edited January 2017 in Chit-Chat
I have a a close friend of mine (female) who mentioned to me today that she almost never wears underwear. I didn't say anything at the time but it got me thinking. I seem to remember from biology class that the female body flushes itself out in between cycles ?? Maybe not alot but a small amount of fluid? If that's true it seems counter productive to go commando. Why would u choose to go without? Are there any benefits to going undie-free ??

Replies

• Tsartele
    Options
    Always

Always?? Always commando ?
  • Tsartele
    Options
    Tsartele wrote: »
    Always

Always?? Always commando ?

Okay majority

Any issues??
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member
    Options
    synchkat wrote: »
    I wear one of those old fashioned metal undies thst have a key. Cause I'm old

How's the chafe on that? Mine has been killing me!

There's a cream for that.
  • angelxsss
    angelxsss Posts: 2,402 Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    I always wear underwear for the exact reason cited. *The More You Know*
  • Taylor076097
    Taylor076097 Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    Almost never, their uncomfortable, they end up on the floor anyways and as noted above . Easier to bang in public..
  • gottennis_2
    gottennis_2 Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    Almost never, their uncomfortable, they end up on the floor anyways and as noted above . Easier to bang in public..

I Like it when the panties are on the floor.
  • CaptainAmericaGirlYASSS
    Options
    LMAOOOO!!!
    *quotes everyone
  • Taylor076097
    Taylor076097 Posts: 265 Member
    Options

I Like it when the panties are on the floor.

Haha, my best pick up line is when someone holds something up and says" omg how cute is this" .. it will look great on the floor
  • jnichel
    jnichel Posts: 4,553 Member
    Options
    LL5lifts wrote: »
    During "those times" I just walk around doing handstands and do lots of headstands that way the fluids can't leak out.

Gravity is kind like that.
  • k8eekins
    k8eekins Posts: 2,264 Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    I have a a close friend of mine (female) who mentioned to me today that she almost never wears underwear. I didn't say anything at the time but it got me thinking. I seem to remember from biology class that the female body flushes itself out in between cycles ?? Maybe not alot but a small amount of fluid? If that's true it seems counter productive to go commando. Why would u choose to go without? Are there any benefits to going undie-free ??[

Assuming your concern is genuine@Chit Chat Forum, for feminine health & hygiene purposes, when opting to forgo the knickers whilst working out for example, considering something like http://www.gocommandos.com/commandos-evylution.html is ideal. Avoiding jeans and "suffocating" ill-fitted and overtly tight clothing options throughout the Summer/Spring is another major to-do and most importantly, allowing it to breathe@benefits is a norm when dressed for bed or when lounging about at home. Womens Health 101.

ETA: Adjust quote setting
  • jennybearlv
    jennybearlv Posts: 1,519 Member
    Options
    I have a a close friend of mine (female) who mentioned to me today that she almost never wears underwear. I didn't say anything at the time but it got me thinking. I seem to remember from biology class that the female body flushes itself out in between cycles ?? Maybe not alot but a small amount of fluid? If that's true it seems counter productive to go commando. Why would u choose to go without? Are there any benefits to going undie-free ??

Kegels? Tampons? Not sure what sort of flushing is being referred to here. Benefits? Underwear budget of $0. Less laundry and more drawer space. Not having to worry about if you are wearing clean undies just in case you are in an accident, my mom says that is important. If you dry your laundry outside you don't have to worry about your neighbors knowing what you wear under your clothes, unless they are the types to notice the obvious.