Going Commando- Ladies

Options

Replies

• Chandra126
    Chandra126 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Personally I hate underwear or "panties" (I specifically hate that word, I call them underwear). I do like bras tho, (mostly for aesthetic reasons). Whenever I feel like can get away without underwear I do so, wardrobe dependent, (skirts/dresses-underwear is preferred).
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,452 Member
    Options
    I go commando as often as possible ..fresh air is good for ya :p
  • jennybearlv
    jennybearlv Posts: 1,519 Member
    Options
    MeganAM89 wrote: »
    Tsartele wrote: »
    I have a a close friend of mine (female) who mentioned to me today that she almost never wears underwear. I didn't say anything at the time but it got me thinking. I seem to remember from biology class that the female body flushes itself out in between cycles ?? Maybe not alot but a small amount of fluid? If that's true it seems counter productive to go commando. Why would u choose to go without? Are there any benefits to going undie-free ??

Kegels? Tampons? Not sure what sort of flushing is being referred to here. Benefits? Underwear budget of $0. Less laundry and more drawer space. Not having to worry about if you are wearing clean undies just in case you are in an accident, my mom says that is important. If you dry your laundry outside you don't have to worry about your neighbors knowing what you wear under your clothes, unless they are the types to notice the obvious.

He means discharge.

LOL, flushing out? That is a lot of discharge. I think the answer is panties are only medically necessary if you live in a town full of hotties.
  • LittleHearseDriver
    LittleHearseDriver Posts: 2,677 Member
    Options
    I think it's much healthier. I sleep commando and stay that way if I'm around the house.
  • Tsartele
    Tsartele Posts: 683 Member
    Options
    For those of you that answered thank you. I was genuinely curious not trying to be a perv.
  • HarleyRob1966
    HarleyRob1966 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Curious or not, there are things you shouldn't discuss on public servers. Let alone one for fitness!
  • Just_J_Now
    Just_J_Now Posts: 9,551 Member
    Options
    Curious or not, there are things you shouldn't discuss on public servers. Let alone one for fitness!

You must be new around here

Evidently
  • Morgaen73
    Morgaen73 Posts: 2,817 Member
    Options
    I'm not a lady (my manners are appalling) but I do wear a kilt from time to time so ...
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member
    Options

but how else do you know whether to fantasize about a certain woman commando or in granny panties. :)

• Lounmoun
    Lounmoun Posts: 8,426 Member
    Options
    I wear underwear. Not because of discharge. It just feels better to me.
  • jamcdonel
    jamcdonel Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    Morgaen73 wrote: »
    I'm not a lady (my manners are appalling) but I do wear a kilt from time to time so ...

Me too...but I am allergic to wool. It is a challenge.
  • jnichel
    jnichel Posts: 4,553 Member
    Options
    synchkat wrote: »

but how else do you know whether to fantasize about a certain woman commando or in granny panties. :)

Ohh, granny panties. We need a thread for that.
  • Morgaen73
    Options

wait hold on ... people find that sexy? Astounding!!! I'm sure that's not why the OP posted this.
  • jnichel
    Options
    They look awesome under my leggings or when I wear a skating dress and they droop down below the pantie of the dress. Nothing says sex bomb like droopy drawers

Oh my. I need a cigarette.
  • Morgaen73
    Options
    They look awesome under my leggings or when I wear a skating dress and they droop down below the pantie of the dress. Nothing says sex bomb like droopy drawers

No I meant going commando. I can fully see why droopy drawers would be considered sexy.

Are we going to get banished for discussing underwear?
  • synchkat
    Options
    jnichel wrote: »

try to contain yourself. Valentines day is coming up now you have ideas for what to get that special lady in your life
    make sure they're cotton...it's good for the girl parts
  • synchkat
    Options
    Morgaen73 wrote: »

No I meant going commando. I can fully see why droopy drawers would be considered sexy.

Are we going to get banished for discussing underwear?

I assume people think commando is sexy why else would this guy have created a thread for it? Unless he's a gyno I'm pretty sure he's not concerned about lady parts and what they excrete
  • jnichel
    Options
    jnichel wrote: »

try to contain yourself. Valentines day is coming up now you have ideas for what to get that special lady in your life
    make sure they're cotton...it's good for the girl parts

*writing this down*