Going Commando- Ladies

Options

Replies

• Morgaen73
    Morgaen73 Posts: 2,817 Member
    Options
    Yeah there is a lot of dribbling. Gotta give it a dozen shakes before you zip up.

You clearly do not have problems with excessive dribbling. I know of guys who have to shake 2 to 3 times as much just to make sure.
  • JLAJ81
    JLAJ81 Posts: 2,477 Member
    Options
    lstrat115 wrote: »
    Yeah there is a lot of dribbling. Gotta give it a dozen shakes before you zip up.

Video proof?

Already sent.
  • ThatUserNameIsAllReadyTaken
    Options
    Gross. That is all I can say. I have known several women in my life who did that and they all had this tell-tale spot on their clothes from the very discharge you mention.
  • jnichel
    jnichel Posts: 4,553 Member
    Options
    LL5lifts wrote: »

Do you shake it in rhythm to music? Is it a choreographed movement? Or just random shaking willy nilly style?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1dC0DseCyYE
  • JLAJ81
    JLAJ81 Posts: 2,477 Member
    Options

Do you shake it in rhythm to music? Is it a choreographed movement? Or just random shaking willy nilly style?

Just depends on the day. Sometimes I ask for help.
  • NewlifeinNW
    NewlifeinNW Posts: 3,866 Member
    Options

I hate when guys talk to you in the bathroom.
  • ThatUserNameIsAllReadyTaken
    Options
    Gross. That is all I can say. I have known several women in my life who did that and they all had this tell-tale spot on their clothes from the very discharge you mention.

Really?! Do these people spend a lot of time lying on their backs with their legs up in the air and spread wide for everyone to see these "tell-tale spots" ?

These show up on the back of the garment. LOL!
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    csbnga wrote: »

I hate it when guys talk to me in the restroom too. Creeps

Or just stare through the stall cracks. Ultra creepy.

Actually true story, I had this happen just a few years ago at Walmart and the person looked like she, yes SHE had just crawled down from the hills from out of a cave. It was so scary and creepy, I screamed so loud and she ran off. I have had issues with going into bathroom stalls ever since.
  • NewlifeinNW
    NewlifeinNW Posts: 3,866 Member
    Options

Actually true story, I had this happen just a few years ago at Walmart and the person looked like she, yes SHE had just crawled down from the hills from out of a cave. It was so scary and creepy, I screamed so loud and she ran off. I have had issues with going into bathroom stalls ever since.

I saw that movie..."The Hills (and stalls) Have Eyes"
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options

I saw that movie..."The Hills (and stalls) Have Eyes"

Exactly what it was like! And I love scary movies but that one creeps me the eff out!
  • Just_J_Now
    Just_J_Now Posts: 9,551 Member
    Options

Really?! Do these people spend a lot of time lying on their backs with their legs up in the air and spread wide for everyone to see these "tell-tale spots" ?

These show up on the back of the garment. LOL!

Wow, do you look that closely?