10 months & 95+ lbs progress report w/lots of pictures :-)

Options

Replies

• iamahealthychick
    iamahealthychick Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    You look awesome and I bet you feel terrific! Congratulations on your success after all of your hard work!
  • gin3470
    gin3470 Posts: 4
    Options
    Wow! You should be soo proud of yourself! You look great! Gives me hope. lol:wink:
  • mandeiko
    mandeiko Posts: 1,657 Member
    Options
    You look fabulous!! What an inspiration!!
  • kiki75243
    kiki75243 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    You look great WTG!!!! I love the dress you have on!!!
  • hypashan
    hypashan Posts: 10
    Options
    wow you look great. well done
  • tomorrowisnotpromised
    tomorrowisnotpromised Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    You look absolutely MARVELOUS!!!!:smile:
  • Twasney
    Twasney Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Wow...very inspirational! Congratulations you look great and I bet you feel a hundred times better!
  • whittakc
    whittakc Posts: 4
    Options
    Very inspiring. EXCELLENT work! You look like a model!!
  • masonmst
    masonmst Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    True inspiration!!! Amazing!! Thank you for sharing!! You are absolutely beautiful!!
  • aippolito1
    aippolito1 Posts: 4,894 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic!
  • whittakc
    whittakc Posts: 4
    Options
    What was your basic daily diet? What type(s) of exercise did you do?
  • CharlieBarleyMom
    CharlieBarleyMom Posts: 727 Member
    Options
    I too am 5'10" tall with a very large bone structure and I know that I can get there... thanks so much for sharing your progress... now I know even more so how much of a good choice I made when I found MFP app for my android phone. I've been here for about 2.5 months and I am never leaving!

Great job!
  • Justcallmejenny
    Options
    I love it, you look fabulous!! I've got the pointy chin too, i say embrace it! :drinker:
  • bschneekloth
    Options
    WOW! congratulations you look amazing.
  • sailorsbabydoll
    sailorsbabydoll Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Great transformation and congratulations on how far you have come:)
  • Shannonk507
    Shannonk507 Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    Wowzers! Holy Hannah Montana. You are rockin' it hon! SO proud of you. Thanks for the inspiration and the note that we all can do it. I am currently 231 and am at a size 20 waist. I want to be 120-140 (will see as I get closer to that). I bought a size 11-12 dress last night for inspiration. Thanks for the determination and the reminder that we can all do it - one step at a time.
  • Shannonk507
    Shannonk507 Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    Wowzers! Holy Hannah Montana. You are rockin' it hon! SO proud of you. Thanks for the inspiration and the note that we all can do it. I am currently 231 and am at a size 20 waist. I want to be 120-140 (will see as I get closer to that). I bought a size 11-12 dress last night for inspiration. Thanks for the determination and the reminder that we can all do it - one step at a time.
  • smbland
    smbland Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    WOW! Thank you for the inspiration!!!! My starting weight was 280 as well, so I'm sooo happy to see the results are POSSIBLE!!! You look AMAZING! Congrats and thank you!
  • CoryIda
    CoryIda Posts: 7,887 Member
    Options
    Thank you, everyone, for your kind words! Since I posted this, I've been getting LOTS of messages from people asking me about "loose skin" and whether I have a problem with it.

Here's my answer:

Yes, I have some loose skin.

No, I don't have much.

Most of what I have is not noticeable (you certainly can't see it when I'm dressed). I have a bit on my lower tummy and a little on my inner thighs. I have a small amount of loose skin on my arms as well but you can't tell unless I actually pull on it (which I don't normally do, of course).

Stay hydrated, do strength training along with cardio, and be patient - chances are, even if you have loose skin, the longer you keep the weight off and your fitness levels up, the more likely your skin is to "bounce back."

That being said, I'd rather have loose skin and be healthy than have firm skin and be obese.
  • blackbutterfly78
    blackbutterfly78 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    oh i know you feel great..because you look AMAZING!!!!!!!!! cant wait to share my story one day
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!