Ladies group ages: 25-35

Options

Replies

• KlaraStem
    KlaraStem Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Big group :smiley:

I'm Klara from Belgium, my short term goal is to loose 15 lbs, long term goal is to loose 60 lbs!
    A long way to go!
    I'm 28, I have a son who's almost 10 months now.

Courage!
  • purdysmile03
    purdysmile03 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Im Juanis,
    Im 31 year looking to join a possitive and motivational group. Looking to lose a total of 60lbs long term and would love some new MFP buddies and support, please add me!!
  • dcalderon2488
    dcalderon2488 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi!!
    I am 28 years old, 5'2 and weigh about 170lbs. I am looking to lose about 20-25lbs and keep it off. I'm not good at staying positive of sticking to losing weight because I lose motivation but I'm hoping to change that by surrounding myself with people that can encourage me and vise verse. I think by doing this it can help me remain focused. Please add me and let's become the support we need for each other. :)
  • GuamGrly
    GuamGrly Posts: 600 Member
    Options
    Looks like an amazing group of females ready to attain some goals and motivate each other in the process!

I would love to join if you are still accepting people. Just turned 35 last month. I stand tall at 5'3 and weighing in at 175ish. Looking to drop at least 35 pounds and then assess the situation again once I get there.
  • stephie59
    stephie59 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! This is a wonderful idea. I'll be 26 on Saturday and need some help with motivation. I'm 231 lbs and can't seem to get anymore weight off. I had a baby 8 months ago. Looking to lose 40 lbs by july but my overall goal is to lose 90-95 lbs. I would love to join your group!
  • MelissaL582
    MelissaL582 Posts: 1,422 Member
    Options
    Hello! I'm 34. My first big goal is to get under 200. Then from there..probably drop 50 lbs or until I am happy.
  • M3LTxo
    M3LTxo Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    im in!
  • poborox
    poborox Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    M3LTxo wrote: »
    im in!
    Hello! I'm 34. My first big goal is to get under 200. Then from there..probably drop 50 lbs or until I am happy.
    stephie59 wrote: »
    Hi everyone! This is a wonderful idea. I'll be 26 on Saturday and need some help with motivation. I'm 231 lbs and can't seem to get anymore weight off. I had a baby 8 months ago. Looking to lose 40 lbs by july but my overall goal is to lose 90-95 lbs. I would love to join your group!
    GuamGrly wrote: »
    Looks like an amazing group of females ready to attain some goals and motivate each other in the process!

I would love to join if you are still accepting people. Just turned 35 last month. I stand tall at 5'3 and weighing in at 175ish. Looking to drop at least 35 pounds and then assess the situation again once I get there.
    Hi!!
    I am 28 years old, 5'2 and weigh about 170lbs. I am looking to lose about 20-25lbs and keep it off. I'm not good at staying positive of sticking to losing weight because I lose motivation but I'm hoping to change that by surrounding myself with people that can encourage me and vise verse. I think by doing this it can help me remain focused. Please add me and let's become the support we need for each other. :)
    Im Juanis,
    Im 31 year looking to join a possitive and motivational group. Looking to lose a total of 60lbs long term and would love some new MFP buddies and support, please add me!!
    KlaraStem wrote: »
    Big group :smiley:

I'm Klara from Belgium, my short term goal is to loose 15 lbs, long term goal is to loose 60 lbs!
    A long way to go!
    I'm 28, I have a son who's almost 10 months now.

Courage!
    I'm 25, 5'5" and 225 lbs (my most ever), goal is to get to 150 lbs. Short term I'm hoping to make it down 25 lbs so I'm under 200. I'd love a motivation group!
    kcoyle10 wrote: »
    I'm 32 and would love to be added to the group please!

Welcome! Here's the link http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/118006-superchicks-2017
  • poborox
    Options
  • imcookin4u
    imcookin4u Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone! My name is Katie and I'm 28, getting married in July and looking to lose 60lbs total. I'm trying to log everything going I eat and do a little bit more walking everyday. I would love the help and support from women my own age!
  • Popsies66
    Popsies66 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hello!!! I'm 37 but would love to be included! Pls add me and O may add a few of you beautiful people. I'm from MN and have two kiddos. Just looking to get back to pre baby body.
  • poborox
    Options
    imcookin4u wrote: »
    Hello everyone! My name is Katie and I'm 28, getting married in July and looking to lose 60lbs total. I'm trying to log everything going I eat and do a little bit more walking everyday. I would love the help and support from women my own age!
    Popsies66 wrote: »
    Hello!!! I'm 37 but would love to be included! Pls add me and O may add a few of you beautiful people. I'm from MN and have two kiddos. Just looking to get back to pre baby body.

Here's the link http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/118006-superchicks-2017

We have exercise, diet, fit bit challenges as well as check and goal boards!
  • liezziebeth
    liezziebeth Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I'd be keen to join if possible :), I am 26 and have about 70-100 lbs too loose, which seems like a terribly daunting task ahead of me.
  • poborox
    Options
    The link is above :smiley:
  • help1986
    help1986 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I am interested if someone could add me?
  • tallinyc
    tallinyc Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi all, im 33, would love to be added, looking to lose 50 lbs +. btw how do you add people?
  • GabbyRif
    GabbyRif Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi Ladies! I'm 26, and I have about 30-40 pounds to lose! I'd love to chat with you all! I have celiacs so I eat gluten free, but Ive also found I'm mostly successful with Low Carb High Fat (and limiting my sugar!!) please feel free to add me!!
    Gabby
  • monique6264
    monique6264 Posts: 1 Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    I'm in need of some motivation on this difficult journey. I'm about to be 30 next Friday and I'm at 143. So difficult ever since my son who is now 6. I used to be 125 and can't seem to go back. HELP
  • jess_diarte
    jess_diarte Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I am 29, 210 looking to lose about 40lbs in the next couple of months! Let's do this. Add me ladies!
  • megankinghacker
    megankinghacker Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I'm Megan and would love to be part of this group! I'm 33 and have 15 unbelievably stubborn pounds to lose, and could use some tips and tricks and motivation.