1/25 meeting

Options

Replies

• synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member
    Options
    LL5lifts wrote: »
    jamcdonel wrote: »
    Let's see, there is @synchkat right there in the middle of the front row with her 3 sharpened #2pencils. Ready to answer any questions. Lulu with her lowest cut top trying to get an a the old fashioned way. Cleavage. Roxie is sitting in the back with the guys comparing muscles and complaining about last night's game. And there in the middle are Angel and Hearse quietly grinding out A's and busting the curve on everybody.

This is kinda fun!

I'll have you know I am a nerd and always have been. Used to be a smarty pants before the kids sucked out and destroyed all the grey matter. I don't need my boobs to get good grades.

I used to wear short skirts...I needed all the help I could get
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,506 Member
    Options
    synchkat wrote: »
    Let's see, there is @synchkat right there in the middle of the front row with her 3 sharpened #2pencils. Ready to answer any questions. Lulu with her lowest cut top trying to get an a the old fashioned way. Cleavage. Roxie is sitting in the back with the guys comparing muscles and complaining about last night's game. And there in the middle are Angel and Hearse quietly grinding out A's and busting the curve on everybody.

This is kinda fun!

I'll have you know I am a nerd and always have been. Used to be a smarty pants before the kids sucked out and destroyed all the grey matter. I don't need my boobs to get good grades.

Me too!
  • jamcdonel
    jamcdonel Posts: 533 Member
    Options

This is kinda fun!

This is kinda fun!

I guess I had you two backwards!
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member
    edited January 2017
    Options

This is kinda fun!

This is kinda fun!

I guess I had you two backwards!

I was barely at school injad a modified schedule so whatever worked
  • KyleGrace8
    KyleGrace8 Posts: 2,205 Member
    Options
    I've read ahead, don't call on me bc I have no idea what paragraph everyone else is on.
  • km8907
    km8907 Posts: 3,861 Member
    Options
    I'll be over here sleeping and then later deny that I was. I'm resting my eyes I swear, please continue.
  • beagletracks
    beagletracks Posts: 6,034 Member
    Options
    I highlighted and underlined 95% of the chapter and read it three times. But please don't expect me to talk.
  • km8907
    km8907 Posts: 3,861 Member
    Options
    I hope no one can see my boner when I have to walk up to the chalkboard

Don't worry, those gray sweatpants hide everything.
  • beagletracks
    beagletracks Posts: 6,034 Member
    Options
    So glad I never had to be - or raise - a teenage boy!
  • KyleGrace8
    KyleGrace8 Posts: 2,205 Member
    Options
    Is the teacher hot? I get A's in classes taught by eye candy.
  • Jimb376mfp
    Jimb376mfp Posts: 6,232 Member
    Options
    Coach Jensen said he'll will talk to you after practice. He said Chapter 3 does not apply to anyone on the team.
    Go Tigers!
  • Taylor076097
    Taylor076097 Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    melmelw03 wrote: »
    I suddenly want to find the pot heads and go play hacky sack.

We're in the parking lot, bring smokes beanies are mandatory
  • LittleHearseDriver
    LittleHearseDriver Posts: 2,677 Member
    Options
    Opps, I was too busy reading my book under my desk. I didn't know there is a test today :#
  • Cerealsensei
    Cerealsensei Posts: 1,625 Member
    Options
    Yeah im still under my blanket, gonna be late to class
  • Jimb376mfp
    Jimb376mfp Posts: 6,232 Member
    Options

You are awesome[/quote]

@littlemissbgiff Was this typed on "Sarcastic Font"?