Lost 7Ibs in 2 weeks now maintaining!

Options
I lost 7Ibs in 2 weeks by eating 1200-1300 calories a day, but this week I am doing the same and my weight keep fluctuating. I have basically mainatained this week and I'm not sure why?

Replies

• glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,596 Member
    Options
    Because weight loss isn't linear and you probably had more sodium before weigh in or it's that TOM or you didn't weigh yourself with the same circumstances as the prior weeks or the moon was in retrograde. Congrats on the weight loss so far and have some patience. :)
  • gothomson
    gothomson Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    I agree with Glassy, also this is all about the long run. over the time I've been eating healthy my weight fluctuates - sometimes I'll put on a lb. or two, then it comes off again. tbh I know why as I keep logging and I weigh myself once, and only once, a week on the same day and time. Don't get disheartened - we all hit plateau's it's all part of it.
  • gillie80
    gillie80 Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    I agree with the other 2. Don't panic. the first few weeks tend to be amazing, cos you lose a lot of water. give it another few weeks and it'll start to move again. weigh in the morning, in your underwear or less, after a potty break. well done so far. x
  • kristikitter
    kristikitter Posts: 602 Member
    Options
    Could be -

TOM if you're female
    Water weight
    Other hormonal changes

Fluctuations are normal! Weight loss isn't a straight downward line.
  • chlojwx
    chlojwx Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Thanks all, feel loads about it, I just need to be patiant xx