Looking for more friends!

Options
I am looking for friends for encouragement, advice, and support. I have about 100 pounds to lose. I lost 120 pounds several years ago, and here I am again. I could use all the cheering on I could get because I feel so defeated in the journey.

Replies

• Kincar
    Kincar Posts: 601 Member
    Options
    You can do it. Take one day at a time. I sent a fr.
  • Gbush91
    Gbush91 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hey my name is Garrett. I just joined about a week ago. I started at 331 and ive lost about 12 pounds. My goal is to reach 240 pounds. Maybe we can be friends and encourage each.
  • Aliteralballofsunshine
    Options
    Hey, I am DeShaun. Let's be friends and motivate each other.
  • dawn_h_d
    dawn_h_d Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    I am back after a hiatus and multiple injuries. A lot of my friends from 3 years ago have moved on, so I am looking for some new friends as well for support and encouragement. Send me a request if you feel inclined ;)
  • chrissietiny
    chrissietiny Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    I do feel better this morning about it all. I appreciate everyone that reached out. I will send friend requests to the people here <3
  • dawn_h_d
    dawn_h_d Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    I do feel better this morning about it all. I appreciate everyone that reached out. I will send friend requests to the people here <3

Found and accepted. If anyone else on the thread wants to add me too, they can! :)