Does anyone on here do Le-Vel: Thrive?

Options
I am a new Thrive member and I have lost 5 pounds in two weeks. Anyway was wondering if other people are getting good results from it and if they have tips on how to use it to get the best results.

Replies

• Gerbsxyng412
    Gerbsxyng412 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    I've never tired it but heard horror stories from friends who have. A few got rashes from where they put the patch and one had to be hospitalized due to jump in heart rate.
  • marm1962
    marm1962 Posts: 950 Member
    Options
    I did the trial and it didn't do a thing for me, when I gave my review to my friend she tried to attribute the fact that I took the pills with Almond milk instead of water and the "fact" that it was only a 3 day trial and full results were not obtained unless you were on it for the 8 week course. hmmmmm then why the 3 day sample? As far as people getting a rash from the patch, it's because they are sensitive to the adhesive. People not used to the caffeine will get the jitters and all that too much caffeine entails. You also need deep pockets in order to afford to keep doing this "program"
  • vespiquenn
    vespiquenn Posts: 1,455 Member
    Options
    Nah. I enjoy spending my money on things I enjoy rather than gimmicks.

Calorie deficit is free.
  • ericwhitt
    ericwhitt Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    spoquette2 wrote: »
    I am a new Thrive member and I have lost 5 pounds in two weeks. Anyway was wondering if other people are getting good results from it and if they have tips on how to use it to get the best results.

I lost 10 lbs the first 2 weeks I started calorie counting. Most of this is just garbage going out of my system and water weight returning to normal. This is how fad diets get you. Most people from my experience lose a lot of weight the first week or two that really isn't weight loss, it just shows up on the scale as it. Here's a post I found on another site, I didn't fact check it, but it goes along with what I've heard and seen in my experiences.

"You may have heard that some diets result in a rapid loss of water weight. It’s true, and it can be part of the reason why the weight comes off so quickly after you switch to a new diet. When you cut calories, particularly calories from carbohydrates, your body begins to use up its supplies of glycogen, a carb that is stored with water. Losing that glycogen and the accompanying fluid can result in notable weight loss, since just 2 cups of water weighs 1 pound. After that initial “water weight” comes off, you’ll likely begin to lose at a slower rate."
  • spoquette2
    spoquette2 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Thank you for all the good feedback! I will definitely take in to consideration what you have said thanks again
  • mycoffeeinbed
    mycoffeeinbed Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Was looking for others who were trying the Thrive product as well. I have just started as well. Week #2 for me. I am a very active person before taking this and have just started back to tracking my food on here (MFP user since 2012) Anyhoo! was finding my diet was poor and only maintaining my weight with the running and exercising I was doing. Plus I found I was tired at 2pm after my workouts. In turn making me no fun at home after work and irritable, all I wanted was to take a nap. I needed something to help maintain my energy levels throughout the day. I felt a difference on Thrive my 3rd day. I am sensitive to pills so I only took one pill, the shake and the patch the 1st 2 days. Then I took the 2 pills and felt great right away. I find I stay charged all day. I don't have to take my 10 vitamin/supplements everyday after I eat. I can pop my 2 pills, have my quick shake and throw on a patch and ready to rock and roll. I am pretty sure it would effect everyone differently, due to how deficient a person might is on vitamins already, how their body absorbs it, and also general open mindedness to try something new. I was skeptical at first, as anyone one should be before doing. I read everything I could, I asked a doctor about the contents, and got no negative replies. So far, I am super stoked on the way I feel. No more moodiness, sleeping great, amped for my workouts. I am back to eating planned meals. I have started telling all my friends. How could I not? Wouldn't they want to feel good too. Shoot, all the great vitamins in the patch alone a so beneficial. **spoquette2 I see that this was a few months ago... Are you still taking it? How have your results been? Interested to see how you liked it? Thanks for sharing!! :smiley:
  • PaulaWallaDingDong
    PaulaWallaDingDong Posts: 4,641 Member
    Options
    Caffeine and vitamins? I get plenty of that already. Shakes? I just eat food.
  • jordan_dunn2012
    jordan_dunn2012 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I've been doing thrive for about a month now and the biggest difference I've seen is that I no longer drink coffee or want it at all, and I was a major coffee addict. I have a good amount of energy. And just generally feel good. Any weight loss I've had has been because I've been eating better and moving some.
    The thrive has really just made me feel better and raised my energy levels. And (warning- tmi) it's made me more regular and food seems to digest better with it.
  • TheFrostyCanuck
    TheFrostyCanuck Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I use it, I love it, but keep quiet about it on here because people get annoyed easily with MLM companies. *not trynna sell anyone anything*