Back at it again!

Options
Kelley0519
Kelley0519 Posts: 254 Member
Hello, all! I'm not new to MFP, but I'm back to start my weight loss journey again. Back in 2011, I used MFP and managed to lose 83 lbs. Fast forward to today, I gained 75 of those lbs back! :neutral: I now realize that this is a LIFESTLYE change and permanent changes have to be made. I'm ready and motivated to lose this weight again and keep it off. I have 75 lbs to lose and I would love to support some people vice versa for them to support me while we are traveling down this journey together! :smiley:

Replies

• vikidelynn
    vikidelynn Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I did the same! Now I am back at it and today is day #100 being back. Congrats on your decision to come back. It is indeed a lifestyle change. I am also a diabetic. That does not go away just because you lose weight. Walking everyday has become the lifestyle change that helps me most with diabetes. The bonus is it also helps me lose weight. I have now lost half my goal and have a BMI of 29.3 (down from 34.6). I just want to stay healthy because medicines cost too much and being healthy has made it possible to get off meds.
  • Kelley0519
    edited January 2017
    Options
    vikidelynn wrote: »
    I did the same! Now I am back at it and today is day #100 being back. Congrats on your decision to come back. It is indeed a lifestyle change. I am also a diabetic. That does not go away just because you lose weight. Walking everyday has become the lifestyle change that helps me most with diabetes. The bonus is it also helps me lose weight. I have now lost half my goal and have a BMI of 29.3 (down from 34.6). I just want to stay healthy because medicines cost too much and being healthy has made it possible to get off meds.

Great job on the weight loss so far!
  • nancybuss
    nancybuss Posts: 1,461 Member
    Options
    Welcome back !!!! Here's to the Lifestyle Change!!!!
  • Kelley0519
    Options
    nancybuss wrote: »
    Welcome back !!!! Here's to the Lifestyle Change!!!!

thanks! And yes, most definitely!
  • lyn_2013
    lyn_2013 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me :)
  • Kelley0519
    Options
    lyn_2013 wrote: »
    Feel free to add me :)

Ok, request sent! :)
  • woodwardtm
    woodwardtm Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    I did the same in 2013. Now I have started over this year. I am planning a more reasonable and maintainable (I hope) goal. Perhaps only 20 lbs. this time.