Do you Run?

Options
Looking for friends that run. Two years ago I made a decision to loose weight and better my health and since then I've lost about 130lbs. With proper food intake I did loose some weight but then I started running and thats when the weight really poured off. Since then Ive developed a passion for running and its now part of my daily routine. If you have a passion for running please feel free to add me.

Replies

• jhall260
    jhall260 Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Yes I love to run.

First off congrats on the successful weight loss!

I did something similar, started in March of 2012 and haven't stopped. Lost about 70lbs myself. Completed my 5th marathon and first 50 mile ultramarathon last year.
  • Shannonpurple
    Shannonpurple Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    Yes I am Planning on running a trail marathon in Nov! I am trying to get people to run with me. I am just getting back into it.
  • rsclause
    rsclause Posts: 3,103 Member
    Options
    Running really helped me too and I still love to run. I like to go out at 5:00 AM and run downtown. If the mode strikes me I also play Ingress.com and run from portal to portal attacking or making fields. It is the game that first got me into running. I would tell the other players that I am the only player without a gas bill.