Special K Cracker Chips - Sea Salt !!

Options
msblueyes5
msblueyes5 Posts: 126 Member
So I came across these about 3 weeks agoand..I love them!! At night when I am on the couch watching T.V and that urge to find something crunchy and salty hits I reach for these! They are super delish and you can eat 30 of these (which is totally satisfying) and you have only consumed 110 calories!! I wanted to pass this along in case your a potato chip addict like myself :) Ill post a link so you can see all of the nutritional info.

Has anyone else tried these?? What do you think of them??

http://www.fatsecret.com/calories-nutrition/kelloggs/special-k-cracker-chips---sea-salt

Replies

• sandy729
    sandy729 Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    ooo sounds yummy! Have to add to my shopping list.
  • IrishHarpy1
    IrishHarpy1 Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    I love, Love, LOVE the sour cream and onion ones! I keep a box on my desk at work for those mid-afternoon crunchy/salty cravings :)
  • helloimangela
    Options
    I just bought the sour cream and onion version! I haven't tried them yet, but when compared to snacks like Wheat Thins, the nutritional and overall value in general is better!
  • Mommyof3loves
    Options
    Will definitely have to pick these up.
  • kristi951
    kristi951 Posts: 2
    Options
    These are delicious! Everytime I go to the grocery store they have been out, but I just found them again and bought a few boxes for those cravings!
  • SKP1986
    SKP1986 Posts: 392 Member
    Options
    Tried them and LOVE them. Great as a snack, especially for chip eaters.
  • TNGirlyGirl
    TNGirlyGirl Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    These have totally replaced my potato chip cravings!! I love both flavors (Sour Cream and Onion are my favorite, though) -- I sure hope they come out with BBQ soon ;-)
  • twistyBee
    twistyBee Posts: 63
    Options
    agree, absolutely LOVE them! I have a serious weakness for salty foods and these definitely satisfy the cravings without all of the extra nastiness and calories in regualr chips!
  • Artemis_Acorn
    Artemis_Acorn Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    I love them too. I eat them with fat-free cottage cheese as a dip, or else I mix seasonings like onion powder and dill into fat-free sour cream - both add some protein to my snack session, and 30 chips is enough that I don't feel cheated by the portion size.
  • msblueyes5
    Options
    I love, Love, LOVE the sour cream and onion ones! I keep a box on my desk at work for those mid-afternoon crunchy/salty cravings :)

yum! I didn't even know they had this flavor..the sea salt is the only kind I have tried!! I will definetly try this kind next! Thanks!
  • msblueyes5
    Options
    Tried them and LOVE them. Great as a snack, especially for chip eaters.

Absolutely!
  • 3ur3ka
    3ur3ka Posts: 230
    Options
    I buy a box or 2 of these every time I go shopping! I love love love love LOVE them. They are AMAZING to use in lieu of crackers when I make my lean Chili.
  • msblueyes5
    Options
    I love them too. I eat them with fat-free cottage cheese as a dip, or else I mix seasonings like onion powder and dill into fat-free sour cream - both add some protein to my snack session, and 30 chips is enough that I don't feel cheated by the portion size.

Thats why I love these!! Sometimes the 100 calorie packs of things just leave me wanting more! Which kinda defeats the purpose lol!!
  • staceyseeger
    staceyseeger Posts: 783 Member
    Options
    I discovered these a few months ago & i love them. Both flavors are wonderful. My second favorite is BBQ & Salt & Pepper Pop Chips. We get them at Costco where I live, but I have seen them in grocery stores in small towns, too. You can have 19 of them for 120 calories. Sure satisfies the "crunch" craving.
  • amybrauch
    amybrauch Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    I have had both & Sea Salt is my favorite. Great for any kind of light dip. I ate them dipped in salsa the other day & it was yummy. Great for TV snacking for sure!!
  • ErikaSwenson
    ErikaSwenson Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    If you like these, try out Popchips in salt and vinegar! You don't get to eat quite as many (22 chips) and they have a few more calories (120) but dang!...they are delicious (and also a little thicker, or at least I think so)! P.S. I love Special K Cracker Chips too!
  • messyhare
    messyhare Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    I've only tried the sour cream and onion and I love them!! Can't beat the calories either!

I also like popchips - they are similar in calories but the serving size is a bit lower. They have barbeque which is my favorite type of chips.
  • megan4487
    megan4487 Posts: 142 Member
    Options

I agree, i have both the see aslt and the sour cream and onion, I just tried the sour cream and onion, and there great, cant wait to try the sea salt
  • hbrittingham
    hbrittingham Posts: 2,518 Member
    Options
    My coworker had some the other day and I had one. It was delicious!
  • alwaysenl
    alwaysenl Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    Yes these are awesome...my kids gobble them all up so all I get out of a box is 1 serving! Had them with fat-free ranch dip the other night at a BBQ & it was a great snack!