Selling Myself

Options
My "real life" friends, that were supposed to be my supports, have up and left me. So I am here, on this journey, without good friends to help me to keep going when the times get rough. I am looking for some e-friends who would be interested in stepping into their shoes!

Who am I?
I am a 23 year old gal from Canada. I have an undergrad (bachelor's) degree in Kinesiology and a master's degree in Occupational Therapy. I have a horse and ride whenever I can. I worked on a ranch for seven years while in school. I have a doberman named Indy who is a giant goof ball. I am recently engaged and our wedding date has been set for October 13, 2012. I am a laid back jokester, but run into anxiety issues when it comes to "failing" at something (hence panicked posts when I haven't lost for one week). My favorite color changes all of the time, sometimes 3 or more times a day. I like JUST pineapple and cheese on my pizza. My secret love is stuffed crust pizza... and peanut butter M&Ms, although that love has become less of a secret lately. Orange tictacs are the best flavor. I love music, but not death metal. I hate tubed meat (bologne, hot dogs, sausages, etc). I am a pretty fun person, if I do say so myself.

Want to be my friend?

**Feel free to see yourself here as well!

Replies

• HMonsterX
    HMonsterX Posts: 3,000 Member
    Options
    $50!

$55 if you throw in those orange tic tacs <3

:)
  • asilmegan34
    asilmegan34 Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    I'm sending you a friend request! Because I just moved, I dont have many friends either :(
  • HoopFire5602
    HoopFire5602 Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    You. Sound. Awesome. I'm adding you. :)
  • cls0824
    cls0824 Posts: 19
    Options
    Sending you a friend request. You had me at Peanut Butter M&M's...although I haven't had any in forever :(.
  • aray379
    aray379 Posts: 131
    Options
    Ah, peanut butter M&Ms are only the greatest thing on earth!
  • christina0089
    christina0089 Posts: 709 Member
    Options
    you dear sound like you would be a trip to see in my news feed so def sending out a request! IDK if I can replace ur friends but Ill be a type in ;)
  • VictorVegaJr
    VictorVegaJr Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Peanut butter M&M's and Orange TicTacs! I think we just became friends. =]
  • _Khaleesi_
    _Khaleesi_ Posts: 877 Member
    Options
    You guys sure know how to make a girl feel loved!!

And $55 with tic tacs?! That's quite and upstanding offer! lol I may have to look into the cost of shipping a person... I am sure I can squeeze into one of those bubble envelopes if I try hard enough.
  • kysue1029
    kysue1029 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    You sounds awesome! :)
  • _Khaleesi_
    _Khaleesi_ Posts: 877 Member
    Options
    Ooops! Technical error!
  • Cccaroline
    Cccaroline Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    I love orange tic tacs, they became my ciggy substitute when I stopped smoking. Welcome fo MFP. This is a great site. Everyone's really supportive and it makes a real difference! Feel free to look at my profile, if you want to be friends and if you like to give and recieve regular encouragement and feedback, add me. Good luck on your journey:)