Cheesy purchase of the day - Simply Fit Board! Better impulse purchase than chocolate?!

Options

Replies

• schughes48
    schughes48 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    I have one! My daughter gave it to me for Christmas. I use it almost everyday after my Cardio, for about 10 minutes.
  • wigal23
    wigal23 Posts: 363 Member
    Options
    Let us know how you like it - I think it looks fun!
  • lynder64
    lynder64 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    I've seen these on t.v. My luck, I'd probs throw my back out just trying to do the twist movement on it LOL How is it to use actually?
  • vnb_208
    vnb_208 Posts: 1,359 Member
    Options
    Let us know if you like it ! i wanted to get one
  • mollyizzy
    mollyizzy Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    schughes48 wrote: »
    I have one! My daughter gave it to me for Christmas. I use it almost everyday after my Cardio, for about 10 minutes.

I use it while watching TV. Titanic about wore me out! Beats sitting and eating junk food. Too early to tell if working but kinda fun.

• mollyizzy
    Options
    justlyn wrote: »
    I've seen these on t.v. My luck, I'd probs throw my back out just trying to do the twist movement on it LOL How is it to use actually?

I think the key will be varying movement to keep it interesting. I plan to add hand weights later. I usually twist in it, sometimes pulling more to one side to rotate in a circle. Also wobble it to side for outer legs.
  • ninthnarnian
    ninthnarnian Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    My concern after seeing the commercials... Is wouldnt it wear a hole in the carpet or floor? No idea what the bottom is like. Does it have a "lazy susan" type thing on the bottom? Just curious.

Should be decent excersise though.
  • mollyizzy
    Options
    It's smooth on the bottom. I have it on an old rug. Do not use without a mat or rug on top of wood floor. The carpet in my other rooms is so old it wouldn't matter!
  • ninthnarnian
    ninthnarnian Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    Thank you for satisfying my curiosity- it looked like they were going to ruin the floor in the commercial. The rug should be perfect :)