What's on YOUR Lunch Menu

Options
nicolepburgess91
nicolepburgess91 Posts: 82 Member
edited January 2017 in Health and Weight Loss
For me, I made an all new tuna recipe with no mayo, no yogurt. And I ate that with spinach. A total of 203 calories and I'm stuffed!

Replies

• LZMiner
    LZMiner Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    One jenni O turkey italian sausage sliced, over a bed of sauteed carrot, squash, zucchini zoodles, spinach, 1/2 cup brown rice, 1/4 marinara and a splash of sriracha!
  • crzycatlady1
    crzycatlady1 Posts: 1,930 Member
    Options
    Lean Cuisine entree with canned chicken and frozen veggies added. With a side of bbq chips.
  • H_Ock12
    H_Ock12 Posts: 1,152 Member
    Options
    Lettuce, cheese, and carrots with thousand island dressing and a chocolate core power.
  • marieamethyst
    marieamethyst Posts: 869 Member
    Options
    Shredded chicken and tater tots smothered in cheese
  • janejellyroll
    janejellyroll Posts: 25,763 Member
    Options
    I had pasta carbonara (made with veggie bacon) and some mini oatmeal cookies.
  • kermax39
    kermax39 Posts: 149 Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    Today I had Weight watchers mature cheddar and onion crustless quiche and walkers sweet chillli sunbites....total cals 394cals.
  • Joanna2012B
    Joanna2012B Posts: 1,448 Member
    Options
    Home made chicken soup loaded with veggies and a filed green salad with Sun Dried Tomato Vinaigrette
  • jenniday1229
    jenniday1229 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I had to make a Target run and planned poorly and was very hungry by the time I got back in the car, so I ended up with Perky Jerky, String Cheese, and a handful of almonds. At least it wasn't fast food ;)
  • kommodevaran
    kommodevaran Posts: 17,890 Member
    Options
    Today I had polenta with butter. Mango and cucumber.
  • cordney
    cordney Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I just had breakfast since it's only 9am here. I had a sandwich with an English muffin smeared with avocado with and egg and deli turkey.
  • cross2bear
    cross2bear Posts: 1,106 Member
    Options
    Home made chili, a sugar free yogurt (lemon pie flavoured) and a mandarin orange.
  • CattOfTheGarage
    CattOfTheGarage Posts: 2,745 Member
    Options
    Waggles with ham, apparently.

I can get no sense out of my keyboard today.
  • ercarroll311
    ercarroll311 Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    Today: Mediterranean Chicken pitas--

Put chicken, onion, allspice, and lemon pepper in the crock pot till the chicken shreds

Mix plain yogurt (Greek of regular) with pureed cucumber, chopped bell pepper and tomato

Heat up a pita, heat up the chicken, put some of the yogurt mix over it. This has been a go-to of mine for a few months.

Next week my lunches will be a southwestern spin:

Chicken, black beans, cherry tomatoes, yogurt, lime, avocado, cilantro all in a pita
  • JeromeBarry1
    JeromeBarry1 Posts: 10,181 Member
    Options
    My lunch is grazing from the snacks available at work. Already I've had Jack Links beef steak, 50 calories, and Frigo Cheesehead Swirl, for 70. Still planned is another Cheesehead and a tangerine, but I may decide to remove to tangerine because the jerky was a late addition.
  • perne11
    perne11 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Frigo String Cheese, Halo orange, Unsweetened ginger peach tea.
  • Lounmoun
    Lounmoun Posts: 8,424 Member
    Options
    Veggie burger with mayo and cheddar cheese on English muffin bun, cooked mixed vegetables- 474 calories.
  • noobletmcnugget
    noobletmcnugget Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    I basically eat poached eggs on toast every single day
    It's my one true love
  • neldabg
    neldabg Posts: 1,452 Member
    Options
    It you want more flavor, mix in soy sauce with the tuna. For me, eggs, cheese, a microwaveable medley of grains, and steamed vegetables.
  • beaglady
    beaglady Posts: 1,362 Member
    Options
    Leftover brown rice pilaf, roasted winter squash, baked chicken breast.
    I try to always have leftovers so I can eat a hot lunch at work.
  • SuzySunshine99
    SuzySunshine99 Posts: 2,987 Member
    Options
    Huuuuge salad.
    Romaine, carrots, tomatoes, peas, zucchini, olives, artichoke hearts, cucumbers, mushrooms, and light honey mustard dressing.