Diet Pills

Options
:explode: :angry: :grumble: :huh:

Just wanted to say....The commercials on TV with the doctors saying these are ok to take. They are not all doctors. There was a show on TV about it. They are paid actors. Also when the people are walking and saying I lost 20 pounds because of these pill, look on the top right side of your TV. I lost 20 pounds in 20 weeks. I lost 35 pounds in 40 weeks.
These number can be done without harming your body. Proper eating and exercise and self discipline is much safer than a pill. What happens when you are done taking them?????? Look at what happened to the people who took Phen Phen. People really need to know there is no easy way. If there was, we would all be thin.
The old fashion way is the only way.
Make the right choices and you will reach your goal.

Replies

• icandoit
    icandoit Posts: 4,163 Member
    Options
    :explode: :angry: :grumble: :huh:

Just wanted to say....The commercials on TV with the doctors saying these are ok to take. They are not all doctors. There was a show on TV about it. They are paid actors. Also when the people are walking and saying I lost 20 pounds because of these pill, look on the top right side of your TV. I lost 20 pounds in 20 weeks. I lost 35 pounds in 40 weeks.
    These number can be done without harming your body. Proper eating and exercise and self discipline is much safer than a pill. What happens when you are done taking them?????? Look at what happened to the people who took Phen Phen. People really need to know there is no easy way. If there was, we would all be thin.
    The old fashion way is the only way.
    Make the right choices and you will reach your goal.
  • anglroxy9
    Options
    plus the FDA doesn't approve the pills so the people who sell them can put anything they want in them and tell you that they are safe.
  • littleone68
    littleone68 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    You couldn't have said it any better 'icandoit' !!! Just as an added note even the FDA approved ALI is not as fantastic as they would like you to believe. I tried it and the "treatment effect"( you know the pc way of saying side effect) of loose oily stools was so horrible for me that I ended up losing my job from missing so much time. It became uncontrollable and I was messing myself at least four times a day. After I stopped taking it, it took over a month for my system to return to normal. And yes, I was keeping my fat intake VERY low. Ironically, about a month ago I saw a story on the news about some warning the FDA received that the Ali side effects were greater than the company was letting on and the FDA approved it anyway. Be forewarned as well that the prescription diet pills Xenical and Meridia also have the same side effect as the Ali, so even a script isn't necessarily better. Stick to eating well and getting lots of exercise and remember that regardless of your age or current physical health (although those do play a factor) you will always put it on faster than it will come off. :wink:
  • His_Kelly
    Options
    So true....

I could cut my lawn, put the clippings in a pill and sell it as a weight loss aid. (And it wouldn't be illegal!!!)

Supplements are not required to be approved by the FDA, so please be careful.... you never know just WHAT you are putting in your body.
  • songbyrdsweet
    songbyrdsweet Posts: 5,691 Member
    Options
    I could cut my lawn, put the clippings in a pill and sell it as a weight loss aid. (And it wouldn't be illegal!!!)

*takes a note*

Well, I know how I'm making MY living! :laugh:
  • His_Kelly
    Options

*takes a note*

Well, I know how I'm making MY living! :laugh:

Want to go in on it together? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: