Valentine's gift for a man?

Options

Replies

• jamcdonel
    jamcdonel Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    Anything that he can actually use or make use of. And not "insert adult activity here". He already gets that, so that's not really a present.

Speak for yourself.
  • jenmar222
    jenmar222 Posts: 9,271 Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    This is actually a good thread. I never know what to get a guy for Valentines day. And "do some sex act" doesn't seem like much of a gift to me...bc I obviously do that anyway lol.

There are some good suggestions in here. I think I'll get my Valentine sports tickets or passes to some activity like golf or paintball. That still seems a bit ordinary though bc we do that kind of thing on the regular... He likes video game stuff too, but I don't know his taste in games...

I usually have a "no V-day gift...let's just do something together instead" rule with guys, but I forgot to tell him that, and I think he already got me something :-/
  • Savyna
    Savyna Posts: 789 Member
    Options
    I'll probably get mine a card with a message and some puzzles for us to do.
  • ClubSilencio
    ClubSilencio Posts: 2,983 Member
    Options
    I'd be good with a box of those heart shaped sugar cookies from the Walmart bakery.

Or some new brake pads for my side chick's car.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,452 Member
    Options
    I find handwritten gift vouchers always went well he can redeem them anytime he'd like a little something ..
    There are a variety of fun things written on them.. ;)
  • Gimsteinn
    Gimsteinn Posts: 7,678 Member
    Options
    Mine get's a gift card for steam and a game night with snacks.
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,506 Member
    Options
    chrissyw30 wrote: »
    I'd say buy him a nice watch(omega, tag, Rolex, Patek, etc.), wrap it in risque photos of yourself, cook his favorite meal while serving him drinks in your sexiest lingerie, feed him said meal naked, continue on to other activities...wink wink

a Patek? really?

say.... errr, do you need a boyfriend?

• jnichel
    jnichel Posts: 4,553 Member
    Options
    tjiddy wrote: »
    Empty house and the remote. I'll take that.

This is what I ask for every father's day.
  • jnichel
    Options
    I could use a new table saw.
  • jnichel
    Options
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    I'd say buy him a nice watch(omega, tag, Rolex, Patek, etc.), wrap it in risque photos of yourself, cook his favorite meal while serving him drinks in your sexiest lingerie, feed him said meal naked, continue on to other activities...wink wink

a Patek? really?

Or a girlfriend??

Just kidding, I don't need a watch, the oven has a clock on it.

Okay, table saw can wait. I want you for Valentines Day.
  • jnichel
    Options
    jnichel wrote: »
    Motorsheen wrote: »

a Patek? really?

Or a girlfriend??

Just kidding, I don't need a watch, the oven has a clock on it.

Okay, table saw can wait. I want you for Valentines Day.

Would you prefer a pink bow or red?

Yes.
  • LiftingRiot
    LiftingRiot Posts: 6,946 Member
    Options
    The best valentines gift for a man is to forget there is a stupid holiday called valentines. He will really really appreciate it.
  • warrior_goddess
    warrior_goddess Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    This year I am giving him a $125 to an expensive steak house.
  • kshama2001
    kshama2001 Posts: 27,988 Member
    Options
    Angela937 wrote: »
    Ok guys, what do you buy a man for Valentine's day?

How well do you know this guy? Makes a big difference. Our first year together I sent him a plant to his work and he HATED that and told me to never do that again, lol. I still have the plant...in my office. OTOH, my ex husband did like when I sent stuff to his work.

In general, I don't get anything for a man on 2/14 but do celebrate 3/14 as suggested but I probably cannot spell it out here.
  • jnichel
    Options
    I'm really curious to know. Why do people celebrate this holiday? Are the other 364 days not enough days to show your partner you love them? Flower costs double, candy shops also increase their prices, even restaurants raise their prices on this silly day. All so you can make your man/woman feel special. I'd rather save the money and feel special on all the other days.

I just celebrate the massacre.