Tired of some folks

Options
I really am getting sick of people complaining about their weight over and over and over again and then in the same breath one day later, I had a cheat day, I had a cheat day, I had a cheap day. I had a cheat day. It's just becoming very aggravating to me. How are you on a weight loss Journey if every other day (literally) is a cheat day? Then complain that they are not losing. Hey, we all are human, either stop complaing or stop cheating. One or the other. Am I wrong? Okay I'm off my soapbox now.

Replies

• Chef_Barbell
    Chef_Barbell Posts: 6,646 Member
    Options
    MrsKila wrote: »
    I really am getting sick of people complaining about their weight over and over and over again and then in the same breath one day later, I had a cheat day, I had a cheat day, I had a cheap day. I had a cheat day. It's just becoming very aggravating to me. How are you on a weight loss Journey if every other day (literally) is a cheat day? Then complain that they are not losing. Hey, we all are human, either stop complaing or stop cheating. One or the other. Am I wrong? Okay I'm off my soapbox now.

Who are these people of which you speak? :huh:
  • PaulaWallaDingDong
    PaulaWallaDingDong Posts: 4,641 Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    Sounds like people in my life.

Eta: are you talking about people on mfp? Because, you know, posting those types of things is an opening for comment. Of course we almost never do, polite society and whatnot, but you'd be well within your rights to comment or pm them what you're thinking.
  • MrsKila
    MrsKila Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    Yes @ that username is already taken!!!! Exactly my point!
  • Chef_Barbell
    Chef_Barbell Posts: 6,646 Member
    Options
    I get annoyed with the

"I've been eating 1000 calories a day for months and haven't lost a pound"

Taking a look at their diary which then shows how inaccurate it is, and that they are obviously eating way more than they think. so this gets pointed out to them, to which they reply

"I will never use a food scale, I'm not an obsessive anorexic. There's something wrong with my thyroid/my uterus/digestive system. I am NOT eating more than i think"

Then they toddle off after they rage quit :rage: Off to live a life content in their ignorant knowledge that they are "just meant to be fat"

LOL!!! :laugh: YES!