Replies

• MrsKila
    MrsKila Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    :)
  • Idle_Moon
    Idle_Moon Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Sometimes it's relieving to cry "unfair!" and then move on. :)
  • missh1967
    missh1967 Posts: 661 Member
    Options
    I feel the same way every time I see the phrase "fell off the wagon".

Apparently they need to be strapped in and forcibly restrained like an ill-tempered child in a car seat.

Lol. Love it.
  • Therealobi1
    Therealobi1 Posts: 3,261 Member
    Options
    OP some people like to complain it makes them feel better
    you can either tell them to do something about it if they keep yakking on about the same thing
    or you can zone them out
  • MrsKila
    Options
    Yes @missh1967, things like that. Uuggghhhhh! And if you say something you either "thing your all that" or your "hating" :| . Can't win!
  • MrsKila
    Options
    Think*
  • nomorepuke
    nomorepuke Posts: 320 Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    I know exactly what you mean. I get irritated too. This weight loss journey takes patience, hard work, dedication and some sacrifices. If you're not ready to do what it takes to lose weight then you're not ready, you shouldn't be torturing yourself.
  • Monchichi3
    Monchichi3 Posts: 6 Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    Lounmoun wrote: »
    What I would like to say to those people is stop restricting so much that you feel you need a cheat day. Drop that kind of mindset and you will probably have more sustainable weight loss. Just eat the food you like every day in smaller portions. Learn to moderate.

This mindset is what also gets some into trouble. Not all manufactured foods were designed to be eaten in moderation. How does one moderate certain foods purposely designed to eat more?

Many regain weight by slowly eating more and more "foods they like" (foods manufactured for the purpose of eating more) and then they are back at square one. Then they become people referenced in the op. For those that have the type of discipline to sustain eating everything in moderation, kudos.