Keto challenge anyone?

Options
emillel
emillel Posts: 5 Member
Hello. I am doing ketogenic diet and I am 4 days in now. Feeling tired but hoping to improve. I would like to challenge myself and stick to keto for about 6-7 months. My dream is to lose 15kg by end of July. I do jogging 2 times a week and planing to join cardio class in the gym once a week too. I am a 32 years old mother of two. Anyone wants to join my challenge? Just add me as your friend.

Replies

• NoExcusesLily
    NoExcusesLily Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm up for trying out the keto diet. I already printed out a list of acceptable foods. Getting that meal prep ready.
  • crcoder
    crcoder Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi. I'm on day 4 as well...let's see how this goes!
  • Jsmith1108
    Jsmith1108 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey :) I'm on day 10. 7lbs lost and 2in lost
  • emillel
    emillel Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Wow that's great ladies! well done! How long are yoy planning to stay on keto? And is it your first time doing ketogenic diet?
  • linz1976
    linz1976 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    day 7 here and I lost 4 lbs. loving this way of eating. I really need to start exercising tho. only about 14 lbs to goal weight. What's everyone else looking to lose?
  • nyinadineN
    nyinadineN Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi, I just started on the 17th as well. First time trying this; I am hoping to lose 15kgs. I hope we can encourage each other. I really hope it will be away to break my greatest weakness - my sweet tooth :). Any tip and cool recipes and workout from those that have already lost much?
  • glennnc0c0
    glennnc0c0 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hey! I started keto on Jan 1st, the first few days I felt like crap, but I started feeling better within a week. Since the first I have lost 15lbs and I plan to be on keto for a while.
  • marm1962
    marm1962 Posts: 950 Member
    Options
    Did ya'll just jump into eating this way or did you do your research first?
  • linz1976
    linz1976 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    nyinadineN wrote: »
    Hi, I just started on the 17th as well. First time trying this; I am hoping to lose 15kgs. I hope we can encourage each other. I really hope it will be away to break my greatest weakness - my sweet tooth :). Any tip and cool recipes and workout from those that have already lost much?

go onto pinterest there's lots on there. I just made really yummy strawberry mousse