Options

Replies

• craigpix2000_sons
    Options
    Feel free to add me
  • fupthesides
    fupthesides Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Anyone here can add me. I need to drop 85lbs (for now).
  • krystiansa99
    krystiansa99 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Add me?
  • ChloeRaeofSunshine
    Options
    Hey I too need to lose 100+ pounds, really closer to 135. I want to join the military and that like the weight requirement. I'm also in Pharm school and am basically isolated from people needing to lose weight (everyone here is a hlth professional in the making and therefore not over weight =_+). Any who, feel free to add me. As of today I am 299 and 5'10.
    I want people I can like talk to daily (maybe snapchat) but others are cool too :wink:
  • calacolindo
    calacolindo Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    I'm trying to lose 120 so you can add me if you like...
  • hollydare76
    hollydare76 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I've got over 100 to lose as well. Used mfp and lost 60 in 2015, then fell off the wagon and gained 30 back. Time to get back on it.
  • MylissaS2017
    MylissaS2017 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I am right there with ya!
  • ksont
    ksont Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I'm 40lbs away from my ultimate goal. Add me too!
  • rach6715
    rach6715 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Me too. I added you
  • Blessed_2
    Blessed_2 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Recently began this 100+ pound weight loss journey again. Add me!
  • timjmartin23
    timjmartin23 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I'm on a similar journey, I am going to lose another 100 lbs this year, already lost 24lbs since I started with a PT in mid November.

If I can share what I've found, denying yourself food or foods doesn't work - eat clean, unprocessed food for your main diet & moderation on the rest - stay in your MFP target & log everything - even if it puts you over!

Exercise is everything & don't shy from the weights as well as cardio - it accelerates your base metabolism rate & really helps.

Try not to "lose 100 lbs ... rather, lose 1lb but 100 times" ... don't know why but that makes me feel better

Add if you wish... I don't ramble on quite as much but do log every day!

Tim
  • OpinionatedCyborg
    OpinionatedCyborg Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    I'm 310 and should be "180" bahahaha! Pretty bulky so I set an initial goal of 235. If I can lose 100 I will. Count me in. =o]
  • Theo166
    Theo166 Posts: 2,564 Member
    Options
    I'm going for 100, add me please!
  • QueenCat135
    QueenCat135 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I need to lose 100 pounds as well. Actually, more like 140lbs in the long run. Feel free to add me.
  • janica_233
    janica_233 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I have 105 to lose. But I already have lost 16LBS. Feel free to add me or anyone else. I need more friends :)
  • tmharrison1985
    tmharrison1985 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    100+ to lose as well SW: 272.4 CW: 265.4
    I weigh in every 2 weeks on my Payday (next weigh in is the 31st of January. :-) My ultimate goal is 150 but I'll be happy with losing 50-60 pounds by my birthday in July. Please add me if you like. The more friends and supporters the better. I have an open diary and my Calorie Goal is between 1200-1400.
  • aurora184
    aurora184 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I'm also working hard to lose 100+lbs.... but it's definately more fun with friends. Feel free to add me/send friendship requests. I would love to have a big support circle and have some fun
  • Javagirl2016
    Javagirl2016 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I have 140lbs to lose!! Add me too please! I need all the help I can get!
  • working2wonderland
    Options
    I'm over 250 aiming to get down to around 120 (depending on how muscle decides to factor itself) I would love to add anyone on this absurdly heavy journey to drop the weight!
  • doingit4mykids6812
    doingit4mykids6812 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I'm in the same boat! It's so hard, but I have 4 kids and they need me. So I'm im doing it for me, so I can be a better mom to them!!! Would like any friends to help along this new journey :)