70 pounds GONE! 1.2 pounds to MY goal! :)

Options
2»

Replies

• zoombie_bear
    zoombie_bear Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: bravo you did it!!!!:glasses:
  • watchmeshrink16
    watchmeshrink16 Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    Thank you for the inspiration. Enjoy the new you!!!
  • watchmeshrink16
    watchmeshrink16 Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    Thank you for the inspiration. Enjoy the new you!!!
  • CherrySunday
    CherrySunday Posts: 301
    Options
    Congrats to you!!! What an achievement and what a change!!
  • Majunta
    Majunta Posts: 575
    Options
    Applause!

:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • ChantalGG
    ChantalGG Posts: 2,404 Member
    Options
    Congrats! it is hard to believe it only took 4 months. We need to spread the word and motivate everyone else who wants this butt thinks it will take to long or will be to difficult.
  • NovemberJune
    NovemberJune Posts: 2,525 Member
    Options
    congrats! what has been your weight loss strategy??? i've been happy with 5 lbs per month. lol ;)
  • kariannk
    kariannk Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    thats great
  • alimauer
    alimauer Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    How do you you guys all fill out your mini goals in green??
  • lauram1153
    lauram1153 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    wowowow i can't believe the difference. did you follow a eating plan or was it just this site and fitness the support here is amazing you are an inspiration x
  • jagh09
    jagh09 Posts: 555 Member
    Options
    70 pounds in just over 4 months? Holy cow! How on earth did you do it so fast? Congratulations, you look wonderful! A happy healthy momma and a fine example to your family. That's great.
  • KayaSamantha
    KayaSamantha Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Wow congratulations!
  • ltaylore
    ltaylore Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Way to go!
  • bigmike80
    bigmike80 Posts: 2
    Options
    Just curious if you ate back any of your exercise calories that you earned per day? For example, if you earned 400 activity calories, would you eat those back or not? I am starting again on MFP tomorrow and know and pray that I can do it finally. I got to lose about 50 lbs to be at my goal of 240 lbs. I hope to get there by Thanksgiving. Thanks
  • NovemberJune
    NovemberJune Posts: 2,525 Member
    Options
    How do you you guys all fill out your mini goals in green??

click signature, it's right below the message boards menu (like right now i see Message Boards>>Success stories>>reply to topic, and Signature is below "stories") and then you can add anything you want there! well, there are length restrictions :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!