50 pounds down so far! My before and after picture.

Options
I have lost 50 pounds so far and honestly it's been so long since I've felt this good! All I have done is restrict calories so It's time to actually start incorporating exercise too! To help myself stay on track and hopefully inspire others I decided to start a weight loss blog. Visit www.kekekeepsonkeepinon.com to read more about my weight loss story.

If anyone has any questions for me or just needs some extra support please reach out. We are all in this together.

Keep on keepin on,

Kekejep2dfr320mf.jpg

Replies

• sevenofnine01
    sevenofnine01 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Holy moly! Hot lady! You look fantastic, and YOUNGER! Woah! Checking out your blog now. Congratulations on the big life changes! Keep it up! XO!
  • alereck
    alereck Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    Congrats! You look great
  • NoNameJustMe
    NoNameJustMe Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    I just finished reading your blog and I have to say, simply amazing. Not just the weight loss, but the determination and goal orientation. I hope others will take the time to read it and perhaps be inspired in their own journeys.
  • db81989
    db81989 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    You look phenomenal!!!
  • amyllu
    amyllu Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    Well done! You certainly look amazing!
  • Therealobi1
    Therealobi1 Posts: 3,261 Member
    Options
    You look great. Well done
  • ActionAnnieJXN
    ActionAnnieJXN Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your marvelous achievement! You are simply stunning, and your inward beauty and kindness are very apparent as well. Looking forward to reading your blog - thank you for sharing!!! Way to go!!!
  • lizzy2233
    lizzy2233 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Wow you look amazing what kept you going? Any advice
  • whatnadineloves
    whatnadineloves Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!! You look stunning and so much younger. Well done!
  • posichacha
    posichacha Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Absolutely fantastic and thank you for showing us your success.
  • myfightforfitness
    myfightforfitness Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    You look great! What was your weight before and after?
  • Kekekeepsonkeepinon
    Options
    Thank you all so much for the support and kind words! It means so much to me. ❤️ I think what kept me going most was reaching a good place emotionally and of course all the amazing support from this community. My before weight was 245 pounds and now I weigh 195.
  • Debmal77
    Debmal77 Posts: 4,770 Member
    Options
    You look great! WTG!
  • just4nessa
    just4nessa Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your amazing progress!
  • 1PoisonIvy
    1PoisonIvy Posts: 880 Member
    Options
    What a difference, great job
  • annam3627
    annam3627 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    congrats! I'm just starting. I need to take a "before" picture to have something to compare to later --- after I lose the weight! B)
  • jeanniebeanie59
    jeanniebeanie59 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Wow!! You look amazing and younger yes and beautiful YES!!!
  • CarrieDeFere
    CarrieDeFere Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    WOW! Awesome! You look fantastic but most importantly you feel much better!
  • SpoonInTheRoad
    SpoonInTheRoad Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Hi Keke and WOW. Congratulations! You made this work for yourself and that bodes so well for being able to meet your goals and keep the weight off. You now know, from keeping track, exactly what you're eating, what it counts for, and where you get off track. That's what I love about this as well.

I wanted to share that the emotional and chemical changes that take place in our bodies can be influenced by our serotonin availability. Most of us know that serotonin is in the brain but not many people realize it's almost in an equal abundance in the gut. (Hence, the old saying, "Listen to your gut." They know now, it's true.) At least, it's supposed to be. For those of us who haven't eaten well, haven't had the enzyme and good bacteria that is in live, fresh fruits and veggies (as well as other foods), and whose guts are out of balance, we can lack all of those and it can seriously contribute to anxiety, depression, and panic. I know. I've been there. Exercise plays in to this as well as it helps very much to balance us emotionally. I share this to give you hope that you are on a great path with considering exercise and wanting to know more about eating in a healthy way. As you gain more and more health you may find you can cut down on your antidepressants or even, eventually, be off of them altogether. That's what happened to me after years of crippling panic and depression. Now, when I start getting out of whack, I go through my checklist of about ten things I do regularly to keep from going back there. If I'm tending toward depression or anxiety, I can almost guarantee myself that I can't check most of my "things to do to feel well" boxes.

I'll be glad to share the list if you, or anyone, is interested. Bless you and you have ALWAYS been beautiful. Now your confidence and accomplishment shine brightly. Again, WHAT an amazing young woman you are!
  • 2y2k
    2y2k Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Keke, CONGRATULATIONS!!! You've done phenomenally!! You should be SO, SO proud of yourself. Your hard work has definitely paid off! If you don't mind me asking, how tall are you??
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!