Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Find your weight loss twin!

Replies

• hannat5017
    hannat5017 Posts: 44 Member
    Sw: 304
    Cw: 258
    Gw:170 (never been in the hundreds so may go lower I want to see where I am at that point)
    Height: 5'7

Exercise: walking the dog, wii games.
    Diet: anything that tastes good.
    Fun facts: love cooking and sewing, bit of a nerd and love anime and going to cons.
  • hok8
    hok8 Posts: 1 Member
    HW: 196lbs / 89kg
    CW: 189lbs / 86kg
    STG: 176lbs / 80kg
    LTG: 154lbs / 70kg
    Height 5' 6" / 170cm
    Age 26

Exercise: Currently not active due to a serious lack of motivtion but I used to really enjoy lifting weights, circuits and obstacle courses.

Diet: Meat eater. Trying to reduce sugar and carbs. Would love to start prepping lunch-type meals for work.
  • emmuh1995
    emmuh1995 Posts: 7 Member
    Shellanfit wrote: »
    CW: 155
    GW 139
    Height: 5' 7''

Exercise preference:running, biking, yoga and swimming

Fun facts: I hated running as a kid and took up running in my 30's and have run over 50 1/2 and full marathons as well as running on the cross country college team when I went back to school at 42.

Hey, we're pretty similar! Add me!
    CW 150
    GW 135 (by June 1st, will continue to lose until at 128)
    Height: 5'5'
    Age 21

Exercise preference: running, yoga, swimming, Tone It Up strength videos

Fun facts: I swam competitively from age 6 until 18, I coached swim team for three years, managed a swimming pool, lifeguard-ed, and taught swimming lessons. I also have mermaid scales tattooed on my thigh!
  • TimeToChange007
    TimeToChange007 Posts: 60 Member
    hannat5017 wrote: »
    Gw:170 (never been in the hundreds so may go lower I want to see where I am at that point)

Fun facts: love cooking and sewing, bit of a nerd and love anime and going to cons.

Hey, we're pretty similar, mind if I add you? :smile:
  • mjt1970
    mjt1970 Posts: 4 Member
    Hello all! I've used the MFP app for years, but never posted to the forums. I love how supportive this community is! I have struggled with my weight for years and have yo-yoed alot the past year and a half. I want to get back down to my low weight and hopefully reach my goal soon after. If you have similar stats I would love to add you so we can keep up with each other's progress!

Height: 5'5
    HW: 190
    CW: 177
    LW: 152
    GW: 135

Not sure how to add you, but we have similar goals. Can you add me?
  • pessxx
    pessxx Posts: 1,396 Member
    hannat5017 wrote: »

Hi
    Same here,
    CW:258
    GW :170
    Height :5'7
    Age 49
    Walking with my dog and knitting :smile:
    Would love to be friends!
  • nehaad88
    nehaad88 Posts: 159 Member
    hok8 wrote: »
    HW: 196lbs / 89kg
    CW: 189lbs / 86kg
    STG: 176lbs / 80kg
    LTG: 154lbs / 70kg
    Height 5' 6" / 170cm
    Age 26

Exercise: Currently not active due to a serious lack of motivtion but I used to really enjoy lifting weights, circuits and obstacle courses.

Diet: Meat eater. Trying to reduce sugar and carbs. Would love to start prepping lunch-type meals for work.

Yay.. my twin.. I am 28 and 5'7.. everything else matches though.. including lack of motivation...

would you like to be my friend?
  • lilithsrose
    lilithsrose Posts: 752 Member
    About me:

HW: 223 lbs
    CW: 214 lbs
    STG: 200 lbs
    LTG: 160 lbs
    Height: 5"5

Exercise preference: Trying to get back into walking
    Exercise goal: Be able to do a Color Run/Walk
    Diet: Anything, but watching calories
    Fun facts: I love Anime, Comics and Reading. I'm a Computer Technician.
  • twobuttonsandabow
    twobuttonsandabow Posts: 14 Member
    edited January 2017
    tigress35 wrote: »
    About me:

HW: 327 lbs
    CW: 207 lbs
    STG: 199 lbs "Onederland"
    LTG: 170 lbs
    Height: 5"11

Exercise preference: strength training and cardio
    Exercise goal: strength train 3x week, cardio 2 to 3xs week
    Diet: carnivore
    Fun facts: Leo, 5 children I birthed, lol 19, 17, 15, 13, 11. College to Elementary. Single, I love tea

Tigress, we are similar! Would love to be friends! Here's my info:
    HW: 287
    CW: 227
    STG: 199 Onederland!
    LTG: 170
    Height: 5'10"
    Exercise: treadmill cardio 6x/week, strength training videos 3x/week
    Diet: Carnivore
    Fun facts: Cancer, married for 14 years, 3 kids ages 12,10, almost 8. I'm a nurse but also a Craftinista and have turned the latter into a business that allows me the flexibility to be around for my kiddos.
  • slefko
    slefko Posts: 32 Member
    About me:

HW: 178
    CW:175
    Goal Weight: 115-125
    Height: 4'11

Exercise preference: Crossfit, Powerlifting, Zumba
    Exercise goal: I would love to focus more on lifting the heaviest weights I possibly can!
    Diet: I'm not picky ;)
    Fun facts: I'm a Pisces, cat mom, and a massage therapist!

I lost weight before but unfortunately gained some of it back, now I'm looking to get rid of it for good!
  • heavensshadow
    heavensshadow Posts: 264 Member
    About me:

HW: nearly 300 lbs, but highest here has been 260
    CW: 226 lbs
    STG: 199 lbs -- Onederland
    LTG: 165ish lbs
    Height: 5'8"

Exercise preference: Body weight strength training, walking
    Exercise goal: Get back to running, picking heavy *kitten* up and putting it down again
    Diet: Omnivore -- but limiting "bread stuff"
    Fun facts: I'm working on a Cyber Security degree, Horror movies are my favorite, and I love baking/cooking/being in the kitchen.
  • heavensshadow
    About me:

HW: nearly 300 lbs, but highest here has been 260
    CW: 226 lbs
    STG: 199 lbs -- Onederland
    LTG: 165ish lbs
    Height: 5'8"

Exercise preference: Body weight strength training, walking
    Exercise goal: Get back to running, picking heavy *kitten* up and putting it down again
    Diet: Omnivore -- but limiting "bread stuff"
    Fun facts: I'm working on a Cyber Security degree, Horror movies are my favorite, and I love baking/cooking/being in the kitchen.

Bahaha, *kitten*. We'll just use "Stuff" there instead. I forgot to mention I'm kind of smarmy with my language. ;)
  • brandi8484
    brandi8484 Posts: 96 Member
    About me:

HW: 432 lbs
    CW: 381 lbs
    STG: 250 lbs
    LTG: 177 lbs
    Height: 5"7

Exercise preference: walking, weight lifting
    Exercise goal: 5k
    Diet: Everything but really striving to hit protein daily

Fun facts: Capricorn - Female Texas - Down to earth - Married - One 12 year old daughter - Music is life
  • rach021979
    rach021979 Posts: 103 Member
    Hello all! I've used the MFP app for years, but never posted to the forums. I love how supportive this community is! I have struggled with my weight for years and have yo-yoed alot the past year and a half. I want to get back down to my low weight and hopefully reach my goal soon after. If you have similar stats I would love to add you so we can keep up with each other's progress!

Hello!
    Height:5'3
    Hw:186
    Cw:183
    1st goal 165
    Goal: 145
    Yo-yod for 3 yearz, finally putting a stop to fad diets. Doing it with counting calories and swimming.
    Add me if you like!
  • rach021979
    rach021979 Posts: 103 Member
    rach021979 wrote: »

Hello!
    Height:5'3
    Hw:186
    Cw:183
    1st goal 165
    Goal: 145
    Yo-yod for 3 years, finally putting a stop to fad diets. Doing it with counting calories and swimming.
    Add me if you like!

• heavensshadow
    tigress35 wrote: »
    About me:

HW: 327 lbs
    CW: 207 lbs
    STG: 199 lbs "Onederland"
    LTG: 170 lbs
    Height: 5"11

Exercise preference: strength training and cardio
    Exercise goal: strength train 3x week, cardio 2 to 3xs week
    Diet: carnivore
    Fun facts: Leo, 5 children I birthed, lol 19, 17, 15, 13, 11. College to Elementary. Single, I love tea

Tigress, we are similar! Would love to be friends! Here's my info:
    HW: 287
    CW: 227
    STG: 199 Onederland!
    LTG: 170
    Height: 5'10"
    Exercise: treadmill cardio 6x/week, strength training videos 3x/week
    Diet: Carnivore
    Fun facts: Cancer, married for 14 years, 3 kids ages 12,10, almost 8. I'm a nurse but also a Craftinista and have turned the latter into a business that allows me the flexibility to be around for my kiddos.

Both of you have similar goals! I only have 1 kid and have been married 3 years though. ;) (Been together 9!)
    Please, add me! Would love to keep up with you both!
  • BeckyJane04
    BeckyJane04 Posts: 20 Member
    Hey, I'm pretty new here!

HW: 352 lbs / 160 kg
    CW: 289 lbs / 131.5 kg
    GW: 165 lbs / 75 kg
    Height: 5'6 / 172 cm

I will be ecstatic to be under 220lbs / 100kg been a long time since I weighed that little.

Exercise preference: Cycling, Boxing, Swimming, I would love to get back into Soccer, Basketball or Gymnastics some day.

Exercise goals: 5k, Complete the Pedal4Paramedics Challenge.

Diet: Wheat and Lactose intolerant (but that doesn't always stop me from eating it) I will basically eat anything, just trying to get used to logging everything I'm eating before I decide what diet would be best for me.

Fun Facts: I'm a full time uni student, have 2 jobs, bit of a bookworm. Love Korean/Japanese music and dramas, (currently learning Korean) and I adore animals!

Feel free to add me, would love some help to stay motivated! I still have a long way to go :)
  • katiepoo22
    katiepoo22 Posts: 58 Member
    Height 5 ft 7 weight 315 I don't have a goal weight I just want to lose weight and feel and look better I go to the gym twice a week I was meant to go today but my dog went to the vet and I slept really badly and I'm still getting over a cold I know ... excuses but still I'm ganna go tomorrow and Friday add me
  • Incimercan
    Incimercan Posts: 6 Member
    Hello there,

HW: 266lbs/ 120kg
    CW: 251lbs/ 114kg
    STG: 220lbs/ 100kg
    LTG: 160lbs/ 73kg
    5'5 165cm
    35 years old

Exercise goals: getting off the couch/desk basically, walking more, love dancing so it might be good to dance as a workout, doing some strength training with my own weight.

Diet: omnivore, need to ditch carbs, at least keep them below 100 grams/day. Have a slow metabolism, lost 6kgs/13lbs in 4 months eating 1450 calories on average.

I'm a woman from Istanbul Turkey. Never been slim or at least normal in my life. I weighed 78kgs/170lbs in college, best weight in my adult life but Turks are so obsessed with weight, even then the comments I received from people around me were horrible, it made me think I was already a mess so I kept gaining, thus let myself get to this state.
    I'm married with no kids. I'm owned by a cat named Sipsi.