BORED

Options

Replies

• Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,508 Member
    Options
    And why would he feel the need to rush back to chat with people who tell him to get a hobby, wear different clothes, clean his room? That he's wasting your time because he didn't respond in under an hour?? What the heck is wrong with you people? Idk if this is the teacher in me not liking a pack mentality or what, but this guy, to me, seems like a KID who might just genuinely be bored and looking to chat. Maybe his shirt is up to show off his progress, maybe he's proud of that. Nothing in his initial post came off rude, so why be condescending? You people can be gotdamn vultures, and conveniently brush it off as "sarcasm." Adults intimidating a kid... congratulations.

you're a kind soul; I like you already

respect.
  • JLAJ81
    JLAJ81 Posts: 2,477 Member
    Options
    Come josh, let's talk? I'm bored too. Husbands out of town and my side *kitten* is busy too. Something about his wife is sick or something.

My wife is not sick.
  • JLAJ81
    Options
    And why would he feel the need to rush back to chat with people who tell him to get a hobby, wear different clothes, clean his room? That he's wasting your time because he didn't respond in under an hour?? What the heck is wrong with you people? Idk if this is the teacher in me not liking a pack mentality or what, but this guy, to me, seems like a KID who might just genuinely be bored and looking to chat. Maybe his shirt is up to show off his progress, maybe he's proud of that. Nothing in his initial post came off rude, so why be condescending? You people can be gotdamn vultures, and conveniently brush it off as "sarcasm." Adults intimidating a kid... congratulations.

SJW?
  • jferris91
    jferris91 Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    Josh if you're looking for friends I can be your friend. I still recommend a hobby but A friend would tell you to make your bed and clean your room.

So would his mother who I'm sure does all the time.

And ffs don't wear Broncos sweats in a pic like that.

actually my mom passed away.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,452 Member
    Options
    jferris91 wrote: »

You are absolutley right, my shirt is up for a progress movement. I am trying to better myself and not being a confident person when it comes to my weight.. raising my shirt is going to help me work harder.

You are doing well ...keep it up..
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    Wow. There seems to be a pack mentality of people on the Internet that think they are better then everyone else. Why try to shame people that are bored and talking to a bored kid or is talking to someone that is bored not the correct way to proceed? If only I had a teacher to help me figure this out.
  • JLAJ81
    Options
    Some of you people take yourselves way to serious. People weren't being mean they were just having a little fun. Some people are way to sensitive and need to get thicker skin. No wonder the world is the way it is now.
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,508 Member
    Options
    No wonder the world is the way it is now.

round ?