I am 22 and weighs 106kg. I want some change for myself.

Options
I am working as a Team Leader in a BPO company and cant find time to work out. Need some advice.

Replies

• flatlndr
    flatlndr Posts: 713 Member
    Options
    I am working as a Team Leader in a BPO company and cant find time to work out. Need some advice.

Two responses:
    1. You make time, rather than find time. I'm sure there are 30 mins in your day that you could free up (turn off TV for a bit, etc), and go for a walk or do some bodyweight exercises at home.
    2. You biggest losses will come from intake rather than exercise. Eating fewer calories doesn't take any extra time. Just a bit of mindfulness ... and a few minutes each day to track your intake.

• gemineyes23
    gemineyes23 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I travel for my job (with my car), I work at night, and I'm in and out of hotels a lot. I started doing Jillian Michaels 90 day Body revolution which is 30 mins a day/ 5 or 6 days a week. Sometimes it's a struggle...I'm exhausted and I'm in a crappy hotel, I bring my 3 and 5 lbs weights and a mat with me everywhere (and a mini DVD player). But I push through it and just do it. I tell myself It's only 30 mins, I easily watch tv that long before bed. And staying on a progressive program gives me motivation. Is today the day I really want to skip? Look how far I've come!

I also have done some in home 30 day challenges that require no equipment (think calisthenics, push ups, etc).
  • princecarlj
    princecarlj Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Thanks. I will try it.