Favorite lines from a Movie-Will Farrell Edition

Options

Replies

• DancingYogini
    Options
    (copied from Rotten Tomatoes...but I love this movie!!!)

Ricky Bobby: [running around on the track in his underwear] Help me Jesus! Help me Jewish. Help me Jesus! Help me Jewish God! Help me Allah! AAAAAHHH! Help me Tom Cruise! Tom Cruise, use your witchcraft on me to get the fire off me!
  • DancingYogini
    Options
    Oh, and his birthday was yesterday so Happy Birthday Will!!:drinker:
  • tefii
    tefii Posts: 31
    Options
    "Dear Eight Pound, Six Ounce, Newborn Baby Jesus, don't even know a word yet, just a little infant, so cuddly, but still omnipotent.":laugh:
  • DancingYogini
    Options
    "Dear Eight Pound, Six Ounce, Newborn Baby Jesus, don't even know a word yet, just a little infant, so cuddly, but still omnipotent.":laugh:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: One of my favorite lines from that movie!!!
  • adamswife01
    adamswife01 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Buddy the elf, whats your favorite color?
  • becky611
    becky611 Posts: 77
    Options
    "You were right, I was less right." - Megamind
    I use it all the time...so as I don't have to say that I was wrong.
  • BEERRUNNER
    BEERRUNNER Posts: 3,049 Member
    Options
    SHAKE AND BAKE!!!!
  • brittanyb00
    brittanyb00 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    You're a smelly pirate hooker!
  • tinachris14
    tinachris14 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    "keep your liver spotted hands off my beautiful mother, shes a saint!"

Oh and can't forget my favorite..."THAT JUST HAPPENED!!!"
  • beautynthalight
    beautynthalight Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Ron Burgundy (looking in mirror): Mmmmm... I look good. I mean really good. Hey everyone... come and see how good I look.
  • pumpkinmoccasin
    Options
    "Ok, you caught me. The finches were a bad idea. And I wasn't gonna say anything, but I think some of them may have salmonella. A fair amount, in fact. I may have inadvertently poisoned your children."

Oh, and: "Are you a robot?? Are you a robot woman?!" both from Kicking & Screaming
  • _beachgirl_
    _beachgirl_ Posts: 3,865 Member
    Options

I'm watching this right now and that whole part is so funny!
  • Namaste1983
    Namaste1983 Posts: 603 Member
    Options
    I love Will Farrell, especially Anchorman but how about something a little more obscure...

"I think I would recognize an ape if I saw one, okay? And the only thing I do recognize right now is the political fiasco I'm about to avoid here by letting this butt-****ing Brady Bunch go."

Yes!!!!! Loved This Movie :)
  • cartern1
    cartern1 Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    I'm gonna punch you in the ovary, that's what I'm gonna do. A straight shot. Right to the babymaker.
  • Namaste1983
    Namaste1983 Posts: 603 Member
    Options
    Hansel.. so hot right now... Hansel
  • pumpkinmoccasin
    Options
    "Todd! Are you not aware that I get farty and bloated with a foamy latte?"

"Oh, Im sorry, did my pin get in the way of your *kitten*? Do me a favor and lose five pounds immediately or get out of my building like now!"

"I invented the piano key neck tie! I invented it! What have you done, Derek? Nothing! YOUVE GOT NOTHING!!! N O T H I N G ! ! !"

Mugatu.jpg
  • tefii
    tefii Posts: 31
    Options
    I'm gonna punch you in the ovary, that's what I'm gonna do. A straight shot. Right to the babymaker.

lol hahah too funny
  • Ajontheguitar
    Options
    "Alright gang! Let's just shoot some tear gas into the diner, and when they guys come out with the monkey we'll--F&*^ BEANS! That was them wasn't it?.."
  • britterbrittney
    britterbrittney Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    what in the hell is diversity?" "well i i could be wrong, but i believe diversity is an old old wooden ship that was used during the Civil War era..."

"First we'll make snow angels for two hours, then we'll go ice skating, then we'll eat a whole roll of Tollhouse Cookiedough as fast as we can, and then we'll snuggle."

OP -- I know what I'm going to be doing for this ten hour shift. THANKS!!!!
  • Run4iiiiiit
    Run4iiiiiit Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    you've got a dirty whorish mouth.