Breakfast smoothie recipe's or just smoothie recipe's

Options
I'm looking for weight-loss smoothie recipe's that I can make in the morning and drink on my way to work as breakfast. I do not like cucumber at all in my smoothie. I like them but tried them last year in a smoothie and it just took over the taste of the smoothie and I couldn't drink it. Anyone have any favorite recipe's they wouldn't mind sharing?

Replies

• irshkds6295
    irshkds6295 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I started making smoothies for alot of people who wanting something that will keep them filled up. I figured out berries are the best fruit. So i do a cup of a frozen berry mix with a whole banana and two cups of greens (whatever greens you like kale or spinach or both). Also get dannon oikos yogurt (did alot of research it is a good yogurt and has 10 g of protein). Then you can also add a halo for vitamin c kick. Then i just add a cup of water. Comes out smooth,yummy, and cold. No need for ice cause your fruit is frozen. If you use fresh fruit you can bag it ahead measured with the greens and will be cold that way too. Also if you want more protein you can add milk instead of water. Now also you can make them ahead but research says yoy should consume it within 24 hours to get all the nutrients.
  • kommodevaran
    kommodevaran Posts: 17,890 Member
    Options
    Weight loss smoothies don't exist. You lose weight by eating less/moving more. You can put anything into a smoothie, you can have anything for breakfast, and you don't even have to have breakfast if don't want breakfast.
  • Bianca42
    Bianca42 Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    Water, ice and Garden of Life Organic Raw Protein Power in a shaker cup and shake. Sometimes I add mint extract. It's just enough to tide me over until my 10am snack. :)