Hello

Options
As a Mom of six boys (4 biological and 2 Foster), Wife, Preschool Director/Teacher, and Woman's Ministries Leader for my church, balancing life and time to take proper care of myself has been a challenge. I am squeezing in yoga and a personal trainer 2 days a week. My biggest enemy is food. I'm always tired, have a lot of stress, and always on the go. I have a wonderful teaching staff at work and an awesome husband who stays home with our 16 month and 7 month old babies. After the birth of our 4th son I have not bounced back like I did with the other 3. I couldn't do as much due to health issues during pregnancy so now I'm much weaker. I'm also a lot older. There is an 11 year gap between my 3rd and last biological sons.
No Excuses! I want to eat healthy and have more energy. I want to feel good in my clothes again...I want to get back in my favorite jeans again. I know there are other over worker moms out there going through the same thing. We can do this!

Replies

• marcieb9818
    marcieb9818 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I'm not a working mom but I'm always here to motivate, feel free to add me :)