Anger

Options
lisciousg24
lisciousg24 Posts: 189 Member
Seriously!!! Am I the only one? I feel so fkn angry and I have no idea why! Does anyone else ever feel this way?

Replies

• jkwolly
    jkwolly Posts: 3,049 Member
    Options
    Have you considered talking to someone about this?
  • kschwab0203
    kschwab0203 Posts: 610 Member
    Options
    Sometimes...usually right before my time of the month though.
  • PowerMan40
    PowerMan40 Posts: 766 Member
    Options
    Every morning when I wake up, I have an angry demon on my shoulder... So no your not alone
  • KyleGrace8
    KyleGrace8 Posts: 2,205 Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    Generally the week before. Also when I'm hangry. Or when I'm sleepy. I'm a toddler tbh.
  • shadowloss
    shadowloss Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    Not at all, I'm just glad you asked the question, because I was honestly thinking I was the only one! I really wish I wasn't angry all the time or mad about something or that people really irritated me so much. I really do like people and do what ever I can to try and make everyone happy. Everyone but me that is.

I'm sure there is something that can be done for thousands of dollars in therapy, but since I don't have that, I'm just stuck in my world and try to shield everyone else from it!
  • michellemybelll
    michellemybelll Posts: 2,228 Member
    Options
    cookies might help ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
  • michellemybelll
    Options
    this should help

when-im-hungry-snickers-almond-blog-hangry1.png

PB snickers are better.
  • noexcuses0626
    noexcuses0626 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    I've been a *kitten* for going on a year... maybe more. I don't know what's up my *kitten*, but I'm so over it.
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Options
    Seriously!!! Am I the only one? I feel so fkn angry and I have no idea why! Does anyone else ever feel this way?

I had issues with it in my younger years. Did the whole classes and stuff, and as much as I thought they were BS, I did have to come to grips with the root of things. Takes time, mindfulness, and self-reflection, but it can be tackled.

It is usually based on some internal fear.
  • michellemybelll
    Options
    this should help

PB snickers are better.

Relax hun, that wasn't for you.

:angry:
  • lisciousg24
    lisciousg24 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    So frustrating
    I don't have a time of the month
    So that can't be it. Running used to help
    I've recently started going to the gym again. Not sure what is causing this but I really need to get this under control
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    this should help

That manicure is a bit infuriating. Hope she didn't pay for that!
  • RivenV
    RivenV Posts: 1,667 Member
    Options
    So frustrating
    I've recently started going to the gym again. Not sure what is causing this but I really need to get this under control

Don't have a time of the month? Depo-provera? As another female who also doesn't bleed on the reg, just wanted to let you know that even if you're not having a monthly "cycle," you're still subject to some hormonal fluctuations that could impact your mood. Just a little food for thought!
  • KyleGrace8
    KyleGrace8 Posts: 2,205 Member
    Options
    RivenV wrote: »
    So frustrating

Don't have a time of the month? Depo-provera? As another female who also doesn't bleed on the reg, just wanted to let you know that even if you're not having a monthly "cycle," you're still subject to some hormonal fluctuations that could impact your mood. Just a little food for thought!

I was going to suggest the same thing, look into any meds you might be taking. I was crazy on nurvaring.
  • LateWinterWolf90
    LateWinterWolf90 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    this should help

I was just about to say Eat a snickers!