NEED FRIENDS

Options
I don't really havevery many friends on here yet and could really use some!!! I weigh 165 and im 5'2 and I want to be 120. I have been using my treadmill lately and I tried a exercise video but it sucked and I couldn't do it and it made me cry . I soooo determined to lose weight im tired of feeling the way I do right now and I want to feel good !!! soooo addd meee if you want I love the support this website gives:happy:

Replies

• deh1974
    deh1974 Posts: 3
    Options
    Hello here for support and if you need a friend name is Daniel
  • tweez8976
    tweez8976 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Hi...feel free to add me...tweez8976! :)
  • sf08003
    sf08003 Posts: 30
    Options
    Hi TJD's mommy. I. too am a mom of 2. I know just how it feels to get lost in the day to day challenges to life. I'll be happy to give you all the support you need while you work hard to reach your goals. Good luck! ~SF
  • ammient3
    ammient3 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Hello my name is Ammie, I'll be happy to be a MFP friend best motivation & support group!!
  • Casey9968
    Casey9968 Posts: 17
    Options
    Here for support/ motivation also. Would love to have friends on MFP. I weight 220.5lbs right now and would love to be 140-150lbs again. I have a long road ahead and would like to be a supportive friend to someone. Please add me if you like. :)
  • TazzyDB
    TazzyDB Posts: 224
    Options
    Count me as your friend!!! I am the same as you--knew to MFP and looking for friends.

From past experience, I know the more support and friends you have, the more you will succeed and the happier your journey will be. With a husband who cannot fathom being over-weight, and therefore not being supportive, I look to my diet buddies for that extra boost.

If you ever need a cheerleader, a shoulder, or a friend.... just let me know!
  • karlajohnson123
    karlajohnson123 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! I think you will find a lot of new friends here. I have found that logging in each day, journaling your food, exchanging messages of support can only aid in the whole process. So, I would love to be your friend.
  • Betsybeee
    Betsybeee Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    I am back today, new and need friends! I'll add you.
  • ashleyrg
    ashleyrg Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    i need new friends on here also, barely have any. It would be nice to motivate others and help them. Feel free to add!!
  • fitnhealthyccthatsme
    fitnhealthyccthatsme Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    Offering friendship & support ... add me :-)
  • justjules
    justjules Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I hear you, I have drifted away from this site for awhile, but realize I need the accountabilty and support from other. Please add me to your friends if you like. I think it is great to have the support of others and also a great way to find help with weight loss.