am i the only girl....

Options

Replies

• jane130
    jane130 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I've lost 30 pounds and have gone from a 34C to a 32B and I love it! I hated how with larger breasts any shirt that showed chest always seemed rated xxx. I love wearing tank tops now, I have breasts but they are no longer the first thing you notice.

And yes, my breasts were one of the first things to shrink. They went with the first 15 pounds and haven't changed much since.
  • sasham100
    sasham100 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I've definitely starting losing in the chest area and I'm excited about it. I used to be a 34B/32C and when I went on birth control, I shot up to a 32DD. It's impossible to find cute bras in that size! I'm excited to be able to shop at Victoria's Secret again and wear v-neck shirts without worrying about showing too much cleavage. And buy swimsuits without built-in underwire. Can't wait!
  • bloodbank
    bloodbank Posts: 468 Member
    Options
    No way. I've gone from a 44DD to a 40D and I LOVE IT - hopefully by the time I'm done I'll be more of a 36-38C.
  • brattyworm
    brattyworm Posts: 2,137 Member
    Options
    I think any fellas reading these posts are going to cry!

and it makes those of us without boobs kinda jealous too
  • cabul3
    cabul3 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    I think any fellas reading these posts are going to cry!

very possibly!! ;o)
  • jragan68
    jragan68 Posts: 22
    Options
    right there with you went from a 42DD to a 32c my only prob is that one breast is one cup larger than the other and I hope that changes :(
  • LisaCFSF
    LisaCFSF Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    Hoping to go from a 38DD to a 36C or D at most...
  • Nikstergirl
    Nikstergirl Posts: 1,549 Member
    Options
    While I wasn't even thinking of it before, I'm happy to say I'm down in size! From a 38C at my largest to a 34C currently, although I'm thinking I could go 34B soon. I'm happy and the girls even seem perkier, which is amazing at my age!!!!

Keep in mind, 20 years ago I went from a EEE to a B/C.... surgically!!!! Happy this one didn't involve a hospital stay!
  • I'm not aiming to lose weight in my chest, but if I did I definitely wouldn't mind. I'm not 100% sure what my cup size is, I wear a 36D most of the time, but I wouldn't mind being a smaller C cup!
  • melibea
    melibea Posts: 228
    Options
    I am with you! I started at 36D and I thought they were never gonna get smaller but right now I'm a 34C. I still hope I can get them a bit smaller, I wouldn't mind a 32B if it's proportioned to the rest of my body when I'm at goal :)
  • Gdzgal771
    Gdzgal771 Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    when i was a young wife i prayed that i would get "just another 1/2 inch to fill out bra more" :laugh:
    ahhh those were the days..now i overflow everything it seems..:grumble:
    but i'm here and thats a "+" :happy:
  • maserati185
    maserati185 Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    By NO MEANS are you alone. I am a D or C cup, depending, and would gladly welcome an A even! :) Less breasts = less to hurt during TOM, less pain when working out, less in the way. Ah, less would just really be more.
  • IMYarnCraz33
    IMYarnCraz33 Posts: 1,016 Member
    Options
    definitely not.
    I need to lose weight in the chest area.
    Hubby may not like it when I do but can't do anything about it lol
    I'm a DD and when I was in better shape (high school) I was a C
  • ShrinkingNinja
    ShrinkingNinja Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    I have lost a little bit of the girls... but not much.... and I have lost almost 100lbs.
  • isletri
    isletri Posts: 18
    Options
    i hate you all and will gladly take some of yours =P
    (34AA)
  • kaitlynnm10
    kaitlynnm10 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I agree with the post above. My jaw almost hit the floor reading these comments. I'm a 34AA and wish I could fill a bra. Send some my way too, please.
  • i_love_vinegar
    i_love_vinegar Posts: 2,092 Member
    Options
    well, i dont care if i lose there so :laugh:
  • rebtomkins
    Options
    Oh, I'm praying I do. I have a two month old and have stopped breast feeding and NOTHING fits anymore. I hope to go back down to a 34DD.
  • kristydi
    kristydi Posts: 781 Member
    Options
    I really really hope I lose some in the chest. I'm currently a G cup. If I could get down to a DD I might be able to buy bras in normal stores. I was a D in college and a DD before I got pregnant so I've never been small, but if I could just go back to human sized boobs that'd be great. Thankfully I've never had the back problems some have with giant boobs.
  • Forensic
    Forensic Posts: 468 Member
    Options
    I would like to go from a 42C to at least a 36C (it's still a C cup, but boyOHboy are the girls smaller).