My First day and I ordered Chinese Takeout :(

Options
Hello everyone, its my first time here, first post...first everything lol I ran across the site while searching for info about the GNC Total Lean Shakes, and decided to stick around. This seems like a great site to get and stay motivated! Needless to say I am waiting for my Shrimp and Broccoli to arrive, I'm thinking I'm gonna skip the rice, seeing as how I'm now an MFP member :) I look forward to chatting with all of you. Good luck to everyone, may we all reach our fitness goals. Peace and Blessings

Replies

• msmgis
    msmgis Posts: 15
    Options
    Welcome! And good luck on your journey.
  • kimtpa1417
    kimtpa1417 Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    Welcome! This site is great. Good Luck on your website
  • TazzyDB
    TazzyDB Posts: 224
    Options
    Welcome! I've been on similar sites, but the people on the one seem so open and friendly. Good luck and keep plugging along. We're all here to support you!
  • kr3851
    kr3851 Posts: 994 Member
    Options
    If you use MFP daily, you'll notice that it calculates at the end of the day 'if every day were like today you'll weigh xxx in 5 weeks'. That number will go up and down depending on what you eat that day.... So as long as you don't have Chinese takeout every day - you'll be okay.

MFP has taught me that it's okay to have a 'bad' day, as long as a few good ones follow it!!
  • Downto150
    Downto150 Posts: 2
    Options
    Thanks guys! And i totally agree about having one bad day, as long as a few good ones follow, sooooo i'm going to have my rice with my food ;) Thanks again for the warm welcome
  • darlenescott69
    Options
    My hubby and I do the Lean Shakes in the Mornings and we love them! We drink the Vanilla Bean ones. Today is my first day as well on this site and so far I like it. If you want you can add me. :) Just stay motivated. :)