Need Motivational Friends

Options
Hey yall I'm looking for Motivational friends who can keep me going as I'm working towards several goals that are very tough to meet but I know I can do this. Below is a list of what I'm working on, them seem harsh goals but I have to do this to feel better about myself.

Starting Weight: 227
1. Getting down to 200 by April 2017
2. Getting down to 180 by July 2017
3. Getting down to 155 by end of 2017

Another goal for me is making Good Food Choices and Logging Everyday and Trying not to cheat.

Please feel free to add me as a friend, I also have Snap Chat if you would like to check in with each other daily as well.

Replies

• blondegirl1987
    blondegirl1987 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I think that's great you're motivated to do this! I hope you find the best way to do this and that it is also safe and most importantly doable for you. I've been reading a couple of books that really been helping change my mindset about "dieting" so maybe they can help you. They ease you into making good habits so that you are successful in the long run.

The Beck Diet Solution: Weight Loss Workbook by Judith S. Beck

Thinner in 30 by Jenna Wolfe

Hope this helps!
  • Skipper111
    Skipper111 Posts: 392 Member
    Options
    These are great goals! Always an amazing idea to break your goals down to bitesize amounts!

I am always in need of motivational friends so anyone please feel free to add me.

I also like to think I am motivating to others :-)

Good Luck!!!
  • krystaltolliver
    krystaltolliver Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me
  • bordercolliemad2008
    Options
    Feel free to add me :smile: Well done for setting your self something to work to!
  • linda212121
    linda212121 Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    Good day to everyone add me in as I could use the support of people on here as well . Thank you