Stupid question about vaping

Options
I recently bought a maltesers e-liquid and a gummy bear one for my vape and it tastes amazing.
Do these e liquids have any calories? And does the body absorb them?
Btw , sorry for asking a lot of questions but I am finding this community to be very helpful :)

Replies

• alid8333
    alid8333 Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    I switched to vaping about 2 years ago to quit smoking. From when I researched it, it does contain calories like 22 calories per 5ml I believe. So not really enough to mess with ones weight loss goals or make them gain weight. But don't hold me to that. Lol
  • U2R2
    U2R2 Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    Been an avid vaper for over three years. Have never read anything indicating caloric content of vapor. Doubt if there is any appreciable calories if any at all.

Do not wish to advocate for vaping on this forum but will mention the fruit and cream flavors helped me to curb my appetite for sweets when first starting to trim calories from my diet.

ENJOY
  • callsitlikeiseeit
    callsitlikeiseeit Posts: 8,627 Member
    Options
    doubt it. i quit a year before trying to lose weight. if theres any calories, its a negligible amount.
  • active562
    active562 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    alid8333 wrote: »
    I switched to vaping about 2 years ago to quit smoking. From when I researched it, it does contain calories like 22 calories per 5ml I believe. So not really enough to mess with ones weight loss goals or make them gain weight. But don't hold me to that. Lol

Same here :) Its also been 2 years for me
    22 calories per 5 ml is not that much
    Thank you !
  • active562
    Options
    U2R2 wrote: »
    Been an avid vaper for over three years. Have never read anything indicating caloric content of vapor. Doubt if there is any appreciable calories if any at all.

Do not wish to advocate for vaping on this forum but will mention the fruit and cream flavors helped me to curb my appetite for sweets when first starting to trim calories from my diet.

ENJOY

They help with curbing my appetite as well !
    Thank you
  • active562
    Options
    doubt it. i quit a year before trying to lose weight. if theres any calories, its a negligible amount.

Probably yes , I was concerned since its chocolate flavoured
  • coleg04
    coleg04 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Not a stupid question! I agree with the posters above.
  • active562
    Options
    coleg04 wrote: »
    Not a stupid question! I agree with the posters above.

Thank you for your help :)