Lose Weight

Options
I really trying to lose weight but it so hard

Replies

• suruda
    suruda Posts: 1,233 Member
    Options
    If it was easy, there would be no need for My Fitness Pal...
    It is also totally worth it btw
  • Commander_Keen
    Commander_Keen Posts: 1,181 Member
    Options
    Not really,
    Go to the success board. Look at people who lost 100 lbs and do what they did
  • ZephieC
    ZephieC Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    @DENARELLA
    Add some friends. (add me if you want) It helps to see others pop up on your feed. Try and check in everyday. Once you get into the swing of tracking your food it gets easier. You can look at others with open diaries to get meal ideas. My goal is to exercise just 10 mins a day, to do something...anything. Usually I end up over that, but sometimes it is just 10 mins on an exercise bike I got second hand for $20. Each little change that you make can lead to results. I creep the success boards all the time looking at amazing before and after pics. I have my calories set at 1200 for a 2 lb/week loss which is working for me right now as I am not suffering with cravings. I am making very healthy choices which has made me feel ridiculously good. When the time comes that the cravings come, and I have no doubt they will, I will adjust my calories and slow my weight loss so I am still happy with my life. Don't be miserable with this journey or you'll never last.
  • Cherylfrenchbunce
    Options
    Love this app love the fact it's free too great to have a community so people can talk about stuff that people can relate too, share recipes etc , share exercise programmes , etc ...... good luck to all ive just completed my first week xxx
  • nomorepuke
    nomorepuke Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    Best to luck, you can do this