First Day!

Options
Hello Everyone, Today is my first day on here. I have been on this weight loss journey for quite a while now. I get on a good track and then I stop. I know I shouldn't do that but I don't know what else to do. My biggest loss is 76 lbs so far. I did that all by the wii fit and Jillian Michaels on the wii and watching what I eat. That is exactly what I am going to do this time and add the gym in next mth when my kids start back to school. I have a goal of 150 lbs (by the end of this journey). But by December I want to have lost 30 lbs for disney world with my family. I want them to have to look at me twice when they see me. :) I hope everyone is having a great weighloss journey and stays determined!!!

Replies

• Shelleybean29
    Shelleybean29 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    You can do it!!! Just stick with it!
  • sauradou
    sauradou Posts: 1
    Options
    I think this tool will really help. Just be honest about what you are eating and stay on track. Lots and lots of success stories on this site. You can make your December goal and really enjoy that trip to disneyland ....
  • bcrugbygirl
    bcrugbygirl Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Hi there!
    Welcome

I am fairly new too this is day 9 for me now i think lol
    I added you =)

Anyone else want to add me feel free too

More motivation the better <3
  • lanichang
    lanichang Posts: 6
    Options
    You are an inspiration! Today is my first day too. I have lost 30 pounds so far but I am aiming to lose another 30. I am glad to have found this site.
  • TazzytheMotivator
    TazzytheMotivator Posts: 646 Member
    Options
    I believe in you. This is something you can and will succeed at.
    Starting weight 350
    Current weight 220
    Goal weight 150
    Highest weight 369
    I wish you all the best on thei wonderful journey!!
  • astroub
    astroub Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    Welcome! You will love this site!!! Such great people on here! Good luck with your journey! :)
  • sayambular
    sayambular Posts: 205
    Options
    Welcome and good luck on your weight loss journey!!! You can do it!!!