Need more friends! 90-100lbs to lose. Female

Hey! I'm Janica and I'm 22.

I'm looking to lose about 90-100lbs. I've lost 16lbs so far.

I've added some friends but some have disappeared from being inactive. I wouldn't mind having more friends than I do now on mfp.

Feel free to add me!

Replies

• jrowden0711
    jrowden0711 Posts: 136 Member
    You can add me. I started out with about 100 lbs to lose, have lost about 40-45 but still working at my original 100 lb goal.
  • dizzysarah
    dizzysarah Posts: 34 Member
    Just added you. I have the same to lose :)
  • daoriginalg
    daoriginalg Posts: 1 Member
    Let's do this
  • deanswife01
    deanswife01 Posts: 3 Member
    Hi Janica, Same here!! Hopefully it will work this time!!! Add me!!!
  • MinnJenn
    MinnJenn Posts: 9 Member
    You can add me! I started mid January with 90 to lose and have lost 10 so far. Let's support each other on this journey!
  • Kelley0519
    Kelley0519 Posts: 254 Member
    I have 80 lbs to lose! Feel free to add me :smiley:
  • I am new here so forgive me...how do you add someone?
  • EDTake2
    EDTake2 Posts: 165 Member
    You can add me too!!! I have around 45lb to lose and just started MFP a week ago. We got this!!! : )
  • success313
    success313 Posts: 100 Member
    We're all in this together. You can feel free to add me as well.
  • TapiaCruz
    TapiaCruz Posts: 20 Member
    Anyone feel free so add me
  • boothekm1
    boothekm1 Posts: 60 Member
    Anyone can add me! I have an open diary and 67 pounds to lose!!
  • Mallyycatt
    Mallyycatt Posts: 118 Member
    I'm active on here every day! :) Anyone feel free to add me! :)

My goal is to lose 120, but I have it set at smaller increments so I don't become overwhelmed! :)
  • marijaa1996
    marijaa1996 Posts: 17 Member
    hey huys :)
    I come from Croatia. I was 58 pounds, and now I came to 75 pounds. Simply, I screwed up fast food. In high school I was also 75 pounds and after I lost weight up to 58. Now I'm back again. And it's very difficult to remove. My motivation is 0 points. But I began to run 6 km per day and it is very difficult.

My recommendation to you:
    Run a 3 km. then 1 km are doing sprint after 100 meters. every 200 meters rest as you need to regain your strength. Sprint you should be around 25-30 seconds. After 1 kilometer sprint Run a another 2 kilometers. and so every morning before breakfast. but it is important that before breakfast. evening let your last meal is around 6-7 hours. at 10 you have to do one aerobic training. The results are up to 6 kg per month. Trust is profitable, but you have to be very, very motivated. A little bit of me, I hope you will help. I'm with you.
  • KittyInBoots
    KittyInBoots Posts: 226 Member
    I started out at 102 to lose, currently have lost 75ish. Still going, but always looking for great new friends for motivation and encouragement! I will send you an add.
  • fitchick37
    fitchick37 Posts: 124 Member
    Please add me too, 100 to lose at the beginning, 13 gone
  • schaefers315
    schaefers315 Posts: 3 Member
    I have alot to loose and would love to have people to motivate and support and people in my corner! I lost 100 lbs myself and started mfp a week ago and am down 9.8lbs since starting. I don't know how to add people but feel free to add me :)
  • Tratteews
    Tratteews Posts: 6 Member
    Hey there, been working at this for about a month now... also have 100lbs to lose. Feel free to add me - anyone who reads this :)
  • janedoedont
    janedoedont Posts: 11 Member
    Can I have some friends too? How do you add people?
  • Mischabellaa
    Mischabellaa Posts: 62 Member
    Would love have to have some friends again -- 200 lbs to lose here...need all the motivation I can get :)

Feel free to add!
  • marybeth111
    marybeth111 Posts: 1 Member
    Yes me too! Weight loss has always been my biggest struggle. Let's swap motivation and do this thing!! ;)
  • cab8038
    cab8038 Posts: 5 Member
    Please friend me! I have lost 69lbs since 5/23/16. Looking to drop 5-10 more, but have started focusing more on maintenance. Have focused on lean meats, poultry, fish, fruits, low fat dairy, and tons of veggies. Feel so much better. Is it possible to start a daily chit chat discussion for all of us interested?
  • annebooth86
    annebooth86 Posts: 1 Member
    Hi I'm new to this and would like þo make friends.
  • h3ktlk
    h3ktlk Posts: 38 Member
    Feel free to add me. Have about 70-80 to lose. Have lost around 15 so far.
  • thielke2015
    thielke2015 Posts: 212 Member
    Feel free to add me, I've lost 10lbs alreast, 35 left to go :)
  • Lshona
    Lshona Posts: 393 Member
    You can add me
  • kevygirl
    kevygirl Posts: 9 Member
    I need to lose 100+....Feel free to add me people! I'm jumping on the "losing weight" band wagon starting today. :)
  • lrugg2011
    lrugg2011 Posts: 6 Member
    janica_233 wrote: »
    Hey! I'm Janica and I'm 22.

I'm looking to lose about 90-100lbs. I've lost 16lbs so far.

I've added some friends but some have disappeared from being inactive. I wouldn't mind having more friends than I do now on mfp.

Feel free to add me!

Hi! I'm Lindsy, 28, and looking to lose 100+. Would love to add you and help motivate eachother!