Replies

• RastaLousGirl
    RastaLousGirl Posts: 2,119 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I have over 100 lbs to lose too, so feel free to add me! :smile:
  • colobon
    colobon Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I'm back on MFP and have about 100 to lose, but my first "Big" goal is to get under 200. I need new, active friends since I've been gone for a while. :)
  • edwilliams75446
    edwilliams75446 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Not quite that much to lose, but here are some techniques that helped me. Don't eat within 3-4 (or more) hours of sleep. Yes you will be hungry, but think of the hunger pangs as a "PacMan" that is eating up the fat. Also, a lot of the world goes to bed hungry and gets up hungry, but I know I'll be able to have breakfast. Also, the hunger pangs help me to pray and contribute through a Christian ministry to aid those less fortunate.

Another aid is collagen hydrolysate, available through greatlakesgelatin.com (I'm uncompensated). Do your own research. This has the added benefits of helping your hair, nails, and joints, while stimulating the human growth hormone while you sleep (unverified). Drink lots of water when hungry and practice the Kegel exercises (Men and women) when you void. All kinds of added benefits and it keeps your mind off food.

Good luck! BTW I've lost 15 pounds in about six weeks, with 45 to go.
  • ThoughtfulWreck
    ThoughtfulWreck Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I started at 356 and I weighted in at 264 yesterday! I want to be in Wonderland! I may have had weight loss surgery, but motivation and support goes a long way and I could use any you are wiling to share. Feel free to add me.
  • rawfruitvegH20
    rawfruitvegH20 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Hi add me ...I was 258 down to 232 shooting for 150 i walk a lot with cane, walker, trek poles, i love doing tai chi yoga or Pilates DVDs for seniors i am also starting Mediterranean diet as most food out there is full of MSG i can not eat anything fast food or restaurants so health cooking it is..portion control, add more raw vegs and fresh fruit..learning to eat veggies i have never eaten before and using new spices..drink more water..i am a diabetic on insulin cancer survivor and love living learning new recipes..add me i need all the support i can get and i do assembly work at a desk from 3 am to 3 pm 5 days a week..so more more exercise is needed...
  • Buff_Daddy_Regie
    Buff_Daddy_Regie Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Started at 265 last September I'm down to 219 atm trying to get more muscle...fell free to add me
  • Haydsmayd
    Haydsmayd Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    This is such an awesome community, super excited to support each other!
  • amelia4153
    amelia4153 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I have over 100 to lose...again. Lost 90 lbs about 5 1/2 years ago, but let a miscarriage and then the birth of my now 4 year old son totally derail me. Just started back a week ago. You'd be surprised how much the connections on MFP can keep you encouraged and focused, especially on the tough days. :) Excited for you all.
  • Peachygirl82
    Peachygirl82 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    hii is anyone still active in this thread? I also have over 100 pounds to lose, I wanna join pls. Please add me!
  • alexiscott31
    alexiscott31 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I want to loose 100 pounds! started at 255 a month ago now down to 243 goal weight 150 going through a divorce and taking care of myself is the best revenge! Add me!!!