Daniel Plan Community

Options
Does anyone know about the Daniel Plan? I'm looking to create/join a Daniel Plan small group. Let me know if you are interested. Thanks

Replies

• Sabine_Stroehm
    Sabine_Stroehm Posts: 19,263 Member
    Options
    Have you done a search? Over the last few months there have been a few Daniel Plan posts. Some got off track and got locked, but several are still around. Maybe those folks would be interested?

http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/search?adv=&search=daniel+plan&title=&author=&cat=all&tags=&discussion_d=1&comment_c=1&group_group=1&within=1+day&date=
  • bzeelicious
    bzeelicious Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Thanks Sabine, I'll check it out.
  • beckypellman
    beckypellman Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Were you able to find a group? I am new to the Daniel Plan and would also like to find a group.
  • Legigi90
    Legigi90 Posts: 27 Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    Are you talking about the Daniel Fast? If so, I did it! I started Jan 2nd and I ended yest. 21 days (a little longer I went) of basically vegan and only drinking water and tea (no coffee or alcohol) it was very....refreshing! Energizing! And I sooooo recommend it! I would actually do it again. Will I stay vegan forever ... probably not lol, I love cheese, steak sometimes and ice cream. Hahaha.
    But I really would really love to be a part of whatever group is formed. I've learned self control, new recipes, and I just have a different outlook on junk food!
    If you (the poster) or anyone else reading this have any questions, request me/message me