Who all on here has lost a 100 lbs and or + ?

Options
13»

Replies

• wlditterline
    wlditterline Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    @alyssa0061 awesome job! What all have you been doing to loose the weight?
  • Lioness_1978
    Lioness_1978 Posts: 3,938 Member
    Options
    Baboontester.... Congratulations and you look great
  • joseccastaneda
    joseccastaneda Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    121 pounds lost. Started really strong 3 years ago, but kind of went slow after that. I have mobility issues with my hip, but can still get in a good bicycle rid every once in a while. My main focus has been on improving my diet without having to get completely away from pizza, tacos, etc. Moderation has worked out well for me. No pictures for me as i don't want a digital record of being that big.
  • Lioness_1978
    Lioness_1978 Posts: 3,938 Member
    Options
    Jose... congratulation! Great job.
  • DanZiehm
    DanZiehm Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    I lost 134 pounds over approximately 18 months. Congratulations to everybody on here that is putting in the hard work to reach your goals!!! For some reason, my computer isn't letting me attach my pics, but feel free to check out my profile pictures and you can see my progress.
  • ThisTimeItSticks
    ThisTimeItSticks Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    @geminiswede @tigress35 can I add you guys, you're both similar heights and starting weights (although I think I'm heavier at present) as me, but I'm only just beginning my journey so seeing two people who have done it will hopefully be very encouraging!

124085942.png
  • jberry519
    jberry519 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    You all are awesome and so inspiring. I am at 70lbs down and struggling. I have recently just got back on track with MFPal... so hopefully I will have triple digit success soon.
  • geminiswede
    geminiswede Posts: 903 Member
    Options
    @ThisTimeItSticks Sure, go ahead! :) I don't tend to post a ton outside of the log-in streaks every 5 days, but I do occasionally.
  • KDar1988
    KDar1988 Posts: 650 Member
    Options
    I'm down 113. I would like to lose 50 more but my doc thinks that might be too low so I'm aiming for 30 to start. Add me if you'd like :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!