Looking for some nerdy friends!

Options
Hey everyone! My name's Amy and I'd love to find some fellow nerdy people! My only real requirement is that you're an active logger and have a diary that I can view because I get a lot of ideas from looking through diaries.

My biggest love is definitely Harry Potter. I'm a huge Potterhead (Hufflepuff!) and would love to meet some fellow fans. I do a bit of anime watching and I'm also a PC gamer (read: Steam addict).

Replies

• estherdragonbat
    estherdragonbat Posts: 5,283 Member
    Options
    Comic book and OUAT geek fan-fiction writer representing! (And I've read the HP books, but I'm not active in the fandom.)
  • L1zardQueen
    L1zardQueen Posts: 8,754 Member
    Options
    I love ballet, music and play the ukulele.
  • rabblescum
    rabblescum Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    I am not much of a gamer but love to read especially fantasy. Have worn the pages off of my Harry Potter and my Tortall novels. Feel free to give me an add.
  • hazzaram
    hazzaram Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Comic book and OUAT geek fan-fiction writer representing! (And I've read the HP books, but I'm not active in the fandom.)

Always wanted to try OUAT but I haven't gotten around to it. I really need to!!
  • MomReborn
    MomReborn Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Does a freelance developer (programmer and designer) count as nerdy :D I love the HP series, books and manga in general. I've been an anime fan since Voltron (1984) aired in the States. My diary is open to friends, and I'm always making some sort of homemade treat (always corn-syrup free) during the weekend.
  • MichaelWH85
    MichaelWH85 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm a serial logger, I don't miss a gram! I believe my diary is viewable and I try lots of different recipes all the time - mainly paleo. I like Harry Potter, wouldn't say I'm a fan, but do enjoy watching the films. I used to be heavily into Anime - anything Manga and Dragonball Z! Definitely a bit of a geek. Sent request! :)
  • estherdragonbat
    Options
    hazzaram wrote: »

Always wanted to try OUAT but I haven't gotten around to it. I really need to!!

I found it on Netflix and got hooked (no pun intended)!
  • estherdragonbat
    Options
    giha111 wrote: »
    I am not much of a gamer but love to read especially fantasy. Have worn the pages off of my Harry Potter and my Tortall novels. Feel free to give me an add.

I love most of the Tortall books (didn't care much for the Trickster novels, but PoTS is amazing!) Have you read the Emelan series too?
  • s3rialthrill3r
    s3rialthrill3r Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I'm a former Steam addict. These days I just play a bit of Monster Hunter. I also log everyday and it's hard not to since the habit stuck with me when I used to use Cron-o-meter. Requests for everyone!
  • hazzaram
    Options
    MomReborn wrote: »
    Does a freelance developer (programmer and designer) count as nerdy :D I love the HP series, books and manga in general. I've been an anime fan since Voltron (1984) aired in the States. My diary is open to friends, and I'm always making some sort of homemade treat (always corn-syrup free) during the weekend.

Yes, of course it counts. I'll send you a request? :)
  • P90XBowler99
    P90XBowler99 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Nintendo freak here, buying the Switch day 1, got the NES Mini day 1. Also a youtuber, if you're a Nintendo addict, add me as a bud :)
  • auticus
    auticus Posts: 1,051 Member
    Options
    Software architect, game designer, modeler, and wargame enthusiast. :smiley:
  • LateWinterWolf90
    LateWinterWolf90 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I'm more a Tolkien Buff, video games, anime. Not a fan of Harry Potter in the slightest. drop a request if you want. atm what i eat is pretty much the same stuff everyday untill we can afford to go shopping again. January is a rough month when your partner only gets paid once a month and my hours have been crap since before xmas at work lol.
  • KatieJane83
    KatieJane83 Posts: 2,002 Member
    Options
    Definitely a nerd here. Huge Harry Potter fan (books, movies, been to the HP sections of Universal Orlando, etc). Overall I'm just a scifi/fantasy/science/Disney/bookworm nerd, lol. Feel free to add, I'm definitely active here.
  • ivyhlilley
    ivyhlilley Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Nerd here also! I love HP and I basically breathe Fallout. I live on my computer so that's when I struggle to get my exercise in! Anime is also my life (god bless Soul Eater & Death Note) pretty sure my diary is viewable!
  • hazzaram
    Options
    Nintendo freak here, buying the Switch day 1, got the NES Mini day 1. Also a youtuber, if you're a Nintendo addict, add me as a bud :)

I am indeed. Also a Youtube addict. What sort of stuff do you do on Youtube?
  • hazzaram
    Options
    ivyhlilley wrote: »
    Nerd here also! I love HP and I basically breathe Fallout. I live on my computer so that's when I struggle to get my exercise in! Anime is also my life (god bless Soul Eater & Death Note) pretty sure my diary is viewable!

Confession, I've watched most of Soul Eater but have never finished it. I really need to do that!
  • NewMoonRises
    NewMoonRises Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi!! I love gaming, comics, HP, and loads more nerdy stuff. Feel free to add me!! :)
  • younique80s
    younique80s Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Hey, I love HP! Rereading it now, actually. Lol. Our cat's name is Naruto and our dog's name is Kerrigan(Starcraft). I have a Steam account, but mostly play WoW. I recently started Pilates and clean eating. Feel free to add! :)
  • Baphometta
    Baphometta Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    I've got a group going called Twitter Gets Fitter with gamers, streamers, you tubers, etc joining for a 30 Day Challenge of getting healthy. Haven't started yet still looking for members :#:*<3