67lbs down!

Options
In May 2016 I gave birth for the third time in 4 years. I hit an all time high of 275lbs and was feeling it. My last 2 pregnancies left me with baby weight I never was able to get rid of but 275 was a number I had never seen before and it terrified me. Once I realized I could not continue on anymore (because my body obviously does not loose baby weight like a normal woman) and If I kept eating I would be at 300 in no time.
I started using MFP and watching my calories. I was able to make it to about 225 that was but stalled for months and couldn't get the scale to move. I recently started a LCHF way of life and the scale finally started moving again! I am now at 208 as of today and half way to my ultimate goal! I have not been in the low 200s for 10 years. and have not seen a 1 on the scale in almost 12 years!
6jfcdxzwawip.jpg

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!